• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Bledsoe be the fifth Clatch player in the Lakers starting line-up?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clatch co, now has 4 players (but Kuzma) in the Lakers starting line up... AD, KCP, Green and Lebron (also shareholder with Clatch co.) are all with the same managing co (Clatch)...

They are missing a PG and the one in the league that is also with Clatch is Bledsoe... Bledsoe can't be traded till next September (unlike to other extensions that can't be traded until mid season)...

It will require for the Lakers to pay the Bucks much more than Kuzma as to get Bledsoe...

How do you think the Lakers will be able to do this deal?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is a "Clatch player"?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clatch co, now has 4 players (but Kuzma) in the Lakers starting line up... AD, KCP, Green and Lebron (also shareholder with Clatch co.) are all with the same managing co (Clatch)...

They are missing a PG and the one in the league that is also with Clatch is Bledsoe... Bledsoe can't be traded till next September (unlike to other extensions that can't be traded until mid season)...

It will require for the Lakers to pay the Bucks much more than Kuzma as to get Bledsoe...

How do you think the Lakers will be able to do this deal?
I doubt they get Bledsoe.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A clatch is "a soft or sloppy lump or mass"

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they get Bledsoe.

Have no doubt about it... It will also be very beneficial for the Bucks... It may prove to be the key for the Bucks to the title...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn how to read and write in the English language, then you make a thread

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it clank sports?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think the Lakers would consider dealing for Bledsoe.

But, they won’t be giving up anything that makes the Bucks better in the short term. Probably not even Kuzma.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, they won’t be giving up anything that makes the Bucks better in the short term. Probably not even Kuzma.
The only things the Lakers could trade is Kuzma and they aren’t going to do that.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then they won't get him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He would really fit in with what the Lakers need, but I don't think he is obtainable. Lakers are committed already to KCP, JaVale McGee and Quinn Cook. At this point their best option is going to be Rondo who can still play the point. Lakers won't be favored to win, but they still should make the playoffs and make some noise and a lot can happen.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only things the Lakers could trade is Kuzma and they aren’t going to do that.
I wouldn't because Kuzma is already pretty good and has the potential to become an all star and if that happens, the Lakers will have their big three

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers just signed Demarcus Cousins - If he comes back - the Lakers could move Kuzma to the Guard and Cousins to the power forward and be a power house

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then they won't get him.

I believe they will and they'll pay in favor to the Bucks as to do so... Klutch attempted to get Kwahi in their team and surround him with all Klutch rest of the roster as to get the credit after using him in their favor...

PG refused to go last season, all refused to go last season and Kwahi refused to go this season (and screwed them for good)... Nobody that isn't Klutch is going to Lakers anymore... Now the whole league has the picture.

They need Bledsoe and they'll pay bad to get him, or they'll be without a PG... It'll most probably be a 3 (or maybe 4) team deal, but the Lakers/Klutch/Bron trio is screwed if they don't get Bledsoe and Horst is waiting with pants down and his cock hard for them to come...

He wasn't named "executive of the year" for nothing ... was he? These guys have tried to steal his (and Giannis') championship this season... He'll give them Bledsoe and get back the moon and the Earth for it...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers just signed Demarcus Cousins - If he comes back - the Lakers could move Kuzma to the Guard and Cousins to the power forward and be a power house

How did you become so dumb?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe they will and they'll pay in favor to the Bucks as to do so... Klutch attempted to get Kwahi in their team and surround him with all Klutch rest of the roster as to get the credit after using him in their favor...

PG refused to go last season, all refused to go last season and Kwahi refused to go this season (and screwed them for good)... Nobody that isn't Klutch is going to Lakers anymore... Now the whole league has the picture.

They need Bledsoe and they'll pay bad to get him, or they'll be without a PG... It'll most probably be a 3 (or maybe 4) team deal, but the Lakers/Klutch/Bron trio is screwed if they don't get Bledsoe and Horst is waiting with pants down and his cock hard for them to come...

He wasn't named "executive of the year" for nothing ... was he? These guys have tried to steal his (and Giannis') championship this season... He'll give them Bledsoe and get back the moon and the Earth for it...
I got nothing.