• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Alabama give Bret his first SEC win?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weird thing about Arkansas is if Alabama destroys them early in a season they will typical beat Auburn and make us look like crap. The reverse however is if Auburn beats them they typically take Alabama to the wire and have been know to win a few.

The problem with playing Arkansas is they have no natural rivalry in the SEC so they tend to find any edge to get fired up while most of the other original SEC members just see it as another game and that makes them dangerous.

The only direction I don't see this game going are the Hawgs blowing out Bama but anything else is definitely a possibility. If I bet (and I don't) this is a game I stay away from.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am giving Bama the edge and not because I am a homer, but because even with the loss, Bama still has one of the top defenses in the country, especially against the run.

Arkansas is pretty much one dimensional and that is the run game, which Bama defends very well. Put added pressure on a shaky QB and this is a recipe for disaster. the Arky defense is suspect, ranking in the lower half of the NCAA and Bama's offense is in the top 10 in the country statistic wise. I see the offense having a big day and the defense holding Arky in check most of the day.

The big question is resiliency. How will Alabama handle this loss? Will Sims shrug it off? Will the redshirt freshman figure out how to snap the ball and not make Sims dance for the ball? Will the defense miss a beat without the player we lost. How does the loss of Drake impact this team? And the biggest question is will the team be recovered from Saban breaking his foot off in their ass after the loss? My guess is Bama wins going away.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right but Arkansas has one of the nastiest O-Lines I've seen in a while those guys don't quit on blocks and the are hitting people every play as hard as they can. From a football purist perspective it's fun to watch.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bielema was the B1G's version of Les Miles. Wins a lot of games but rarely wins the big one. Will cost their team games because of bad clock/time out management. The team wins despite the head coach, not bevause. SEC>B1G and Miles>Bielema.

Was sad to see him leave the B1G, maybe Michigan will hire him.:hope:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time Alabama lost back to back games twice inside of a 10 game stretch???