• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY WE NEED A BURNER

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct it was a 5th rounder, my bad on that. But I think my point still holds

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I meant when I said its the NFL. Salary Cap and only so many roster spots. I still wouldnt mind having sphagetti hamstrings on speed dial though

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he still have value? Do we want him back on the cheap or is it time to move on and hope somebody younger can step up?

It will be ideal to go young, but if you bring back Austin with No guarantees it wouldn't be the end of the world.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be ideal to go young, but if you bring back Austin with No guarantees it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Vet Min with no guaranteed money or go with the best of Byrd, Street or Washington

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns agreed to terms with WR Miles Austin, formerly of the Cowboys.
Castigated for failing to draft a wideout as they awaited word on the length of Josh Gordon's suspension, the Browns have finally added a body in the second-best receiver on the open market. That's not saying much, of course. Released on March 11, Austin had yet to make a single-known visit, and appeared to be at the end of the line last season. The Cowboys were a better team when he wasn't on the field. Positively racked by hamstring injuries, Austin turns 30 next month. In theory, he's an option on the outside, but he's best left in the slot at this stage of his career. That's a crowded position in Cleveland. Austin is extremely unlikely to make a fantasy impact in 2014.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even forgetting about the money we are a better team without Miles than we are with him. He weakened our team when he was on the field. it was clear Beasley was way better than him last year and the snaps we gave to Miles because of his past hurt us. i like Miles a lot; Good guy, but it was time to let him go.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is we abandon the run too soon. Hell we abandon the run when it's working.

Frustrating. I still clearly remember Andy Reid throwing the ball over and over and over while Westbrook played a blocking RB. Sooooo freaking frustrating when we'd run the ball on first and get 3 yards and watching Reid panic over and over and over, "Oh my god! Its 2nd and 7.... throw the ball!" Freaking guy would NEVER give it to Westbrook on third and less then 3. NEVER! And 4th and 1. Forget about it. That was a passing play 100% of the time.

I agree. Your RB is a stud. Your OLine has the potential to be top 10 or even better. RUN the rock consistently and Dez instantly gets even more dangerous.