• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why was Magic better than Bird?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Including playing center in the finals and having a monster game that clinched the title. Dude posted 42 pts, 15 rbs, and 7 assists playing center, game 6 of the finals AS A ROOKIE.

A 6'9 PG that could run, pass and handle the ball the way he did. His court vision was unreal ( no look passes, full court passes, assists from the seat of his pants). No one had ever seen anyone like him before ( or since ).
This is off topic but....

Your screename is a pretty awesome Portmanteau.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let the plebians come. lol. and i have no clue if i am even back i cant even post on the main thread--- if thats it-- hey - its been a good ride!

after a few weeks off the separation anxiety disappears and you end up saving a LOT of time lemme tell ya....plus- right now the focus is def on the Tribe. This is the funnest indians team i have seen since the mid- 90's mashers.

that indians team in 95 was insanity....Eddie Murray and Dave Winfield werent intheir primes but they were on that team- Eddie was pretty good.....Jim Thome and Manny Ramirez were young guys. Albert Belle was on that team. Omar. ORel HErshisher...El Presidente.......so many hall of famers.....it was insane.

I love this tribe team though

Lindor is a joy to watch. Bradley Zimmer reminds me of a faster/more powerful but les refined Sizemore. The Klubot is just amazing. Miller and Allen combine for the best bullpen duo in the game. Edwin is the best true slugger the Indians have had in a long time. Carrasco and Salazar look great right now....Brantley is back in All Star form.

Its gonna be an "Indians Summer" ;)

So are you going to man up and honor your bet, or just keep being a total fucking pussy?

Also fuck the Indians, they will fail again like your Cavs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you going to man up and honor your bet, or just keep being a total fucking pussy?

Also fuck the Indians, they will fail again like your Cavs.

Someone with the balls to call that cvnt out. You know he's hurting on the inside. Wiggy would ask every grinder date he had if he could call them Kyrie before they released the kraken into his eye.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone with the balls to call that cvnt out. You know he's hurting on the inside. Wiggy would ask every grinder date he had if he could call them Kyrie before they released the kraken into his eye.

btw, nice job by the Dolphins trying to salvage what was supposed to be a good season this time around. not the biggest fan fo Jay Cutler, but he SHOULD be an adequate replacement for Tanehill...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, nice job by the Dolphins trying to salvage what was supposed to be a good season this time around. not the biggest fan fo Jay Cutler, but he SHOULD be an adequate replacement for Tanehill...

Yeah, the season's essentially ruined. I understand signing Cutler since he's worked with Gase before and has run his offense. Would've been nice to see if Tannehill could've taken the next step into his development. Hopefully he opts for the surgery this time and is ready to go by next Fall camp. But yeah, Phins are looking at a 6-8 win season most likely.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the season's essentially ruined. I understand signing Cutler since he's worked with Gase before and has run his offense. Would've been nice to see if Tannehill could've taken the next step into his development. Hopefully he opts for the surgery this time and is ready to go by next Fall camp. But yeah, Phins are looking at a 6-8 win season most likely.
Not gonna lie, I was pretty pleased with this signing. :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cutler is a bit of a tough read. There is no questioning the talent, but he just never seemed to "put it all together." If he can play with a motivation that is anywhere close to his talent, the Dolphins could be looking at a pretty good season.

The problem of course, is that he hasn't ever done it before. So, other than maybe thinking his career was over and his familiarity with Gase will motivate him, there isn't much reason to think it'll be different this year.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fucks were going to win the division anyway. I hate you.
giphy.gif

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying a whole helluva lot.

That's all that is out there though. Cutler is a home run given the options, especially with his past successes with this offense. I could see him latching onto Devante Parker, who was already a breakout candidate for this season, as his Brandon Marshall substitute. This Dolphins team has some weapons if they can keep Cutler upright long enough to find them.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all that is out there though. Cutler is a home run given the options, especially with his past successes with this offense. I could see him latching onto Devante Parker, who was already a breakout candidate for this season, as his Brandon Marshall substitute. This Dolphins team has some weapons if they can keep Cutler upright long enough to find them.
Cutler looked horrible last year in what we saw of him. He was getting out of the league for a reason.

I'd be very surprised if this year is a success for him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler looked horrible last year in what we saw of him. He was getting out of the league for a reason.

I'd be very surprised if this year is a success for him.

Last year was under a new OC. He's now back with his OC from the year previous (Dolphins head coach Adam Gase). That should definitely help, along with having better (healthier) receivers.