• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is Johmbeyker Morales suddenly in AAA Tacoma?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping one of you guys who follow our farm system closely (Zona?) ncan shed some light one this.

20-year-old Johmbeyker Morales played three years in the Venezuela summer league. This he began the year at Clinton, played five games, and then jumped all the way to Tacoma.

Very odd, especially for a guy so young and so inexperienced. This kid is an infielder (2nd, SS, 3rd) and the Rainiers do not seem to be hurting for infielders. They have O'Mally, Bonilla,Taylor, Rivero and Marte should be back in mid July.

So, what gives?

Oh yeah, one more question. If you know why he evil mama named him 'Johmbeyker', bonus points for you.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping one of you guys who follow our farm system closely (Zona?) ncan shed some light one this.

20-year-old Johmbeyker Morales played three years in the Venezuela summer league. This he began the year at Clinton, played five games, and then jumped all the way to Tacoma.

Very odd, especially for a guy so young and so inexperienced. This kid is an infielder (2nd, SS, 3rd) and the Rainiers do not seem to be hurting for infielders. They have O'Mally, Bonilla,Taylor, Rivero and Marte should be back in mid July.

So, what gives?

Oh yeah, one more question. If you know why he evil mama named him 'Johmbeyker', bonus points for you.

The only thing I can think of is that he came over from the VSL but no other minors were started yet except Tacoma where he played just one game on June 2nd. He then went to Clinton for 5 games until the AZL started up last week. All theory on my part.

As for his name, in Latin cultures a name is derived from..I have no freaking idea...lol.