• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why I won't waste much time on Suns this year

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love sports, but I am too busy to spend a lot of hours watching a losing, pathetic team. If I only liked NBA, I'd probably watched the Suns anyways...but I like all sports. Fortunately, most teams I like do, in fact, suck, so I have plenty of free time.

Love to hear arguments telling me I'm wrong, but for those that think the Suns can make the playoffs, how?! Who do you think they will replace from last year's top 8?

I see it like this. These teams are far superior to Phoenix and will be ahead of them in the standings: 1. Golden State. 2. Clippers. 3. Houston. 4. San Antonio. 5. Memphis. 6. OKC (which was not in Top 8 last year).

So that leaves 2 spots. I think New Orleans is better than PHX. I initially thought Dallas was a team the Suns could usurp, but I'm already feeling silly about that. We could be better than Portland. But Utah could contend if they play like they did the second half of last season.

I think there is probably a dogfight for the 8th spot and the Suns aren't even elite within that group.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am being honest, I think this season is already over. I felt that way before training camp started. The team chose to keep Markieff Morris and he has no interest in playing for the Suns. Then you have Hornacek who I have zero faith in. I hate the makeup of the team. There is nothing this management did to instill confidence back in the fan base. You really could see it all opening night. The team is not good.