• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

why are people scared of the schedule?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next games go

Not saying we will win every game just saying all winnable.

Washington.... They secondary is as bad if not worse than ours winnable
@ Philly .... They might have the worst defense in the division winnable
Detroit ..... winnable ... most people arent even putting them in the playoffs ..winnable
Vikes .... We arent steelers bad .... Winnable
Saints ..... They aren't denver good on offense ... Let's see if their defense hows up .... ( I think we lose this one ) but it is winnable

Then we go Giants and Raiders ... winnable
Bears.... depends on if they are hot or falling apart .. but right now winnable
Then GreenBay ... who is not looking good at all right now
Washington and Philly again .....

The guys picking 5-7 wins... I dont understand yall ..... Every game we have left is extremely winnable with the Saints being the toughest challenge of the rest of our season .... andthey are no where near the level of Denver

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outsider looking in: I think you guys just showed how outstanding you can be on offense. The defense leaves something to be desired. Wtf happened to Bruce Carter? He was supposed to be better than Sean Lee as far as what was being said in the preseason. That being said, I think the Boys will win 9-10 games this year. I was thoroughly impressed with the offense.

Good luck, fellas.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outsider looking in: I think you guys just showed how outstanding you can be on offense. The defense leaves something to be desired. Wtf happened to Bruce Carter? He was supposed to be better than Sean Lee as far as what was being said in the preseason. That being said, I think the Boys will win 9-10 games this year. I was thoroughly impressed with the offense.

Good luck, fellas.

Carter is more athletic than Lee. Little faster little stronger. But he is a bit behind Lee when it comes to football IQ and the learning curve.
I think Carter will be fine. He's learning a new defense. .... Lee on the other hand ... No man in the NFL right now AT HIS AGE with his football IQ. Which makes a hella difference

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 5 to 7 wins are from the overly pessimistic fans. And Fried the Troll

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see many wins. Unless this defense gets it head out. I have thought this offense could be one of the best if the ol play improved. The ol play has been much better. How about tearing up the skins with 4 wide all game long? I want to see the skins cover beasly and austin inside with dez and williams outside. That would leave murray in the backfield as the checkdown. Defensively it is time for kiffen to mix in some man coverage and send some blitzers.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see many wins. Unless this defense gets it head out. I have thought this offense could be one of the best if the ol play improved. The ol play has been much better. How about tearing up the skins with 4 wide all game long? I want to see the skins cover beasly and austin inside with dez and williams outside. That would leave murray in the backfield as the checkdown. Defensively it is time for kiffen to mix in some man coverage and send some blitzers.

IMO the biggest obstacle to this offense is Garrett's MO of playing according to what the other team's capability is. If he decides with our defense there is no telling how many points we will need, and goes all out to score we will win our share. If he thinks 24 points is enough he will play it safe and dink and dunk all night.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the biggest obstacle to this offense is Garrett's MO of playing according to what the other team's capability is. If he decides with our defense there is no telling how many points we will need, and goes all out to score we will win our share. If he thinks 24 points is enough he will play it safe and dink and dunk all night.

I see this the same way you do Manster......

Our team has yet to find out who they are.... and I think thats the biggest thing wrong with us.

You don't see Brees or Peyton coming out playing to another team ... They do what they are good at and make other teams keep up or fall so far behind They have to switch up.

This team needs to come out and do what it is good at doing. Set the fucking tone of the game .... That's what I think is lacking

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck, fellas.

Carter has been very disappointing against the pass this year. He has made a lot of plays against the run. No one that watched them both play would say he was supposed to be better than Lee. He played well last year after Lee went down and I think that raised expectations. Physically he is a perfect fit for this defense, but he just needs to catch up mentally. I think he will be OK and I have been very happy with Simms until Carter is ready. I not sure he will ever be the player some here assume he will be, but he will be much better than he has been so far this year.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schedule doesn't bother me so much as the fact that the Boys are flirting with the all time fewest rushing attempts record. They have rushed less this year at this point that last, and pretty much everyone agrees that the oline has improved. I'm not mad at Romo at all. When a team is as one dimensional as we are, those mistakes are going to happen.

Even so , I'm thinking 8-8 again.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter has been very disappointing against the pass this year. He has made a lot of plays against the run. No one that watched them both play would say he was supposed to be better than Lee. He played well last year after Lee went down and I think that raised expectations. Physically he is a perfect fit for this defense, but he just needs to catch up mentally. I think he will be OK and I have been very happy with Simms until Carter is ready. I not sure he will ever be the player some here assume he will be, but he will be much better than he has been so far this year.

With exception of Scandrick, Im not sure who has done well vs the pass on this defense. Its pathetic

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing them speak today in interviews doesnt give much hope either. Simms and Carr both sounded confused and not totally sure about this scheme- meaning knowing it. Now Scandrick , on the other hand, is ready to go no matter what.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schedule doesn't bother me so much as the fact that the Boys are flirting with the all time fewest rushing attempts record. They have rushed less this year at this point that last, and pretty much everyone agrees that the oline has improved.

I didn't realize that. It is troubling. Lets see how this week goes. This is a good opportunity to play what should be a "normal" game plan with our new line.

I for one love running the ball and playing good defense, but I'm just not overly concerned yet and I think it's mostly because there is no one in our division to make me worried. Everyone on here is in a panic, but we are in first place!!! This is a big game. If we win I will probably feel pretty good about where we are as long as we don't get hit with more injuries. If we lose at home I will be more concerned than I am now.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize that. It is troubling. Lets see how this week goes. This is a good opportunity to play what should be a "normal" game plan with our new line.

I for one love running the ball and playing good defense, but I'm just not overly concerned yet and I think it's mostly because there is no one in our division to make me worried. Everyone on here is in a panic, but we are in first place!!! This is a big game. If we win I will probably feel pretty good about where we are as long as we don't get hit with more injuries. If we lose at home I will be more concerned than I am now.
If the Cowboys don't win the next 2 games, you can stick a fork in them for the rest of the season, IMHO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys don't win the next 2 games, you can stick a fork in them for the rest of the season, IMHO.

So you have the Giants out already and Dallas out if they don't win the next two? I assume that would mean Philly out also if they don't win the next two and perhaps Washington also? Good thing about that is that at the halfway point of the season and probably only tied at the top of the division, someone will already be crowned NFC East champ. Who have thought a division that comes down to the last game lately will be over in week 8 in a year that probably finds the teams as close as any...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have the Giants out already and Dallas out if they don't win the next two? I assume that would mean Philly out also if they don't win the next two and perhaps Washington also? Good thing about that is that at the halfway point of the season and probably only tied at the top of the division, someone will already be crowned NFC East champ. Who have thought a division that comes down to the last game lately will be over in week 8 in a year that probably finds the teams as close as any...

It will be interesting to see who Blue has winning the east if Dallas, Philly, Washington all go 1-2 in their next three games and NY goes 2-1.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see who Blue has winning the east if Dallas, Philly, Washington all go 1-2 in their next three games and NY goes 2-1.
Will it even matter? I mean really, there is no one in the NFC East that will travel to N.O. Seattle or S.F come playoff time and come out victorious.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this what drinking the Jerry Jones cool aid has done to you? I'm talking big picture here. With me its Super Bowl or bust. You know, like the pre Jerry days. I'm never satisfied with division wins and just making the playoffs. And one solid win against a lonely Rams team does not give me super bowl aspiration. You honestly believe losing to the egals and foreskins in the next 2 weeks will ......... never mind. I refuse to get in to it the way I want with a fellow Cowboy fan. Never mind, I'm sorry. I'm wrong about everything about this team. Cowboys are going all the way. Bet the house on it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever tire of just making things up? None of that matches anything I have ever said...
For the record, I am grown up enough to know that a SB isn't likely this year, but guess what? I'm still going to enjoy each week and know that we have as good a chance to win this division as anyone even if we lose this week. I love watching Football and I love watching the Cowboys. I don't whine like a little bitch that we are done if we lose a game or two because I have watched Football seasons before and I'm not one of these spoiled entitled Cowboy fans that complains about refs and that the sky is falling any time the team faces adversity. I enjoy the ride. Too bad some can't, because it's usually a fun ride even if it doesn't end up exactly how we hoped...

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever tire of just making things up? None of that matches anything I have ever said...
For the record, I am grown up enough to know that a SB isn't likely this year, but guess what? I'm still going to enjoy each week and know that we have as good a chance to win this division as anyone even if we lose this week. I love watching Football and I love watching the Cowboys. I don't whine like a little bitch that we are done if we lose a game or two because I have watched Football seasons before and I'm not one of these spoiled entitled Cowboy fans that complains about refs and that the sky is falling any time the team faces adversity. I enjoy the ride. Too bad some can't, because it's usually a fun ride even if it doesn't end up exactly how we hoped...
Good, so do I. Just glad we have other forms of football entertainment like fantasy and betting, etc,. It all helps make football therapeutic when your team has a bad year. I'm so glad you are content with how things have gone the last 16 years.