• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whose your #1 pick PPR and non ppr

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\
they already do lean on him often... the NO talent will hurt his redzone opportunities... and will likely make him even more of a focus for opposing defenses... But that shouldn't change much since he already was the major focus...
True.
I guess my point is a lack of playmakers doesn't usually affect an elite RB.
You think of AP in his prime, McCoy, LT, ....teams knew these guys were gonna get the ball and it didn't matter.
Just can't see how this is a bad thing for EE.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke has a lot more risk than people want to admit with that passing game situation. The defense is weak too. Bad combo.

How is Bell underrated almost every year?? I took him number one last year, but everyone else was screaming David Johnson.

I love Gurley, but in PPR Bell is an absolute monster and I'm not sure if I would pass on him at 1.
why does zke have risk yet david johnson does not

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.
I guess my point is a lack of playmakers doesn't usually affect an elite RB.
You think of AP in his prime, McCoy, LT, ....teams knew these guys were gonna get the ball and it didn't matter.
Just can't see how this is a bad thing for EE.

I don't disagree... but a bad offense has to have SOME negative affect... doesn't it?? the real question, is if dallas continually plays from behind(not saying they will) if they force the pass to some of the receivers...

On the plus side, the bad offense should actually help EE in PPR leagues...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think anyone is saying DJ doesn't have risk... he probably has the most risk because not just is that offense not great, but he also missed the whole season last year... not many players come back 100% after a missed season...

I know for me with DJ it is more about FOMO than safety....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is saying DJ doesn't have risk... he probably has the most risk because not just is that offense not great, but he also missed the whole season last year... not many players come back 100% after a missed season...

I know for me with DJ it is more about FOMO than safety....
ppl talking like hes the man...........just saying

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree here.
No Witten. No Dez. Lack of a passing game and a so-so defense didn't hurt Jordan Howard. And Dallas o-line is better. They are gonna lean on EE often.
And he'll have less 1st downs to work with overall.

If you end up with Jordan Howard at #1, you'll be upset.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I mention Johnson?

Anyway, Fitz is way better than anything the Cowboys have. Zeke isn't going to catch 100 balls either.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I mention Johnson?

Anyway, Fitz is way better than anything the Cowboys have. Zeke isn't going to catch 100 balls either.

your running from my question about dj, you have for a few posts, its ok

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly I don't think there's a "wrong" answer. Sure in hindsight, by years end, there will be, but right now, even if you pick 2nd, 3rd or 4th, assuming a full 16 games, you're going to be satisfied with whichever one you get. Honestly, if given the choice, I'd select spot #4, take whichever one of these guys is left for me, and be happy with the higher second round pick.
I just personally selected Zeke as I feel 400 carries is a very likely possibility, and behind that line, that should equate to a shit ton of yards and scores. Honestly if they line up two tight, and flat out whisper in the D coordinator's ear what the play is, they'll still be successful. Anyone worried about the D or the lack of playmakers, check out what D. Murray did a few years back..him running the ball was their defense. Hell check out Zeke's rookie year..he did just fine then too, Dez wasn't around for much of that either
The real question is who to take at five.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he'll have less 1st downs to work with overall.
Good or bad, each offense usually has the ball for 30 minutes. He'll get his touches and then some.
If I can have EE with no one else to steal touches for 30 minutes, I'll take it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly I don't think there's a "wrong" answer. Sure in hindsight, by years end, there will be, but right now, even if you pick 2nd, 3rd or 4th, assuming a full 16 games, you're going to be satisfied with whichever one you get. Honestly, if given the choice, I'd select spot #4, take whichever one of these guys is left for me, and be happy with the higher second round pick.
That is how see it also. All the top RBs are great, so getting that higher second round pick helps a lot.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your running from my question about dj, you have for a few posts, its ok
Running from your Johnson question ?

I already gave you some feedback anyway on the difference between the Cowboys and Cardinals.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just personally selected Zeke as I feel 400 carries is a very likely possibility, and behind that line, that should equate to a shit ton of yards and scores. Honestly if they line up two tight, and flat out whisper in the D coordinator's ear what the play is, they'll still be successful. Anyone worried about the D or the lack of playmakers, check out what D. Murray did a few years back..him running the ball was their defense. Hell check out Zeke's rookie year..he did just fine then too, Dez wasn't around for much of that either
The real question is who to take at five.
cj anderson?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good or bad, each offense usually has the ball for 30 minutes. He'll get his touches and then some.
If I can have EE with no one else to steal touches for 30 minutes, I'll take it.
2 years ago it was run, run, witten (or beasely) to keep the drive alive. Now there's more chance it's run, run, incompletion, punt this year.

Dak regressed. Call it a sophomore slump, call it DakG3, but there is risk there now.

8 yard drives don't produce fantasy points.

Bell and Gurley don't have that Bad Offense question.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Alf...the unanswerable quandary
Perfect fucking name. I almost mentioned him.

Rocked with RG3 in 2012
Quite average after the regression in 2013.
6 less TDs. 400 less yards.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect fucking name. I almost mentioned him.

Rocked with RG3 in 2012
Quite average after the regression in 2013.
6 less TDs. 400 less yards.
My hatred for both Alf and CJ is the stuff of legends 'round these parts