• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's the touchy mod that....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw veggies are very good but certain ones like Kale and Spinach actually have a higher nutrient rate when steamed. I'm a huge fan of the Ninja Bullet. For 3 years straight by breakfast has been a 50 ounce blended drink of Kale, Carrot, Tomato, Blueberry, Ginger root, turmeric root, flax seed, Chia seed and spring water. I lost 15 pounds FAST and never get those periods of low energy around 1pm. I've eaten more Veggies in the last 3 years then I did in the previous 40. Kale is an amazing food.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For lunch I do a bag of Pecans, Dark Chocolate, sunflower seeds and Goji berries. Unfortunately I blow my great diet at night. Love the bags of nuts cause I can make like 30 bags at once and be straight for a while.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're serious into your fitness. You need to avoid artificial sugars. You can get plenty thru natural sugars in your fruits and beans ect. I'm not that serious, it all depends on what you want to get out of your diet/work outs? Like you said everyone's metabolism is different.

In a perfect world maybe, but in the one we live in, it's not realistic....Even champion bodybuilders only stay on that diet for a short period of time as they get closer to their competition to define the muscle that they have been bulking and shaping up to that point....It's all done in cycles, and sometimes they eat what they want instead of what's healthiest...But for the average weight lifters who just want to be in good shape and healthy, they all do like the Pats, cheat a little bit !!!! :D.....If you stay on a good diet over all or the majority of the time, you will look and feel pretty good about yourself....Granted, not everyone can be a senior Buff Daddy like me but what can I say, I am Super Man ......
:drum:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, spinach, and cabbage, green or red, raw. A little salt, a little more pepper. Someone was telling me the other day eating raw veggies isn't good for you. If that's true I'll be kinda fucked as none of the foods I like raw are near as appealing to me cooked. a Never had the Busch's veggie beans. Like @NWPATSFAN I dig beans. Lentils, navy, green, black eyed peas. Can't be fuckin around with raw beans I know that.

15 Foods High in Protein – Daily Health Life Styles

Member back in the day when you went out to eat and damn near everything anyone ordered came with parsley. I never saw anyone eat that shit. Parsley is is pretty awesome though.

Parsley

Word. You can't be all bad if you like collards and turnips. Cook up some collards with some turkey necks.That's good eatin right there.

Still trippin over all you cats who don't fuck with avocados.

You're talking natural occurring sugars though right? The sugars that give fruit, and some veggies their sweet taste. Those added sugars put in during processing or added during prep are the one that'll mess you up. Though I do know a few cats who had diabetes issues that have been told to lay off certain fruits like grapes.

For the majority of the time yes, but unless you are working toward a competition, you can have some foods with processed sugar....You won't suddenly wake up with a sumo wrestler's body or nothing....You gotta treat yourself sometimes or you'll quit at some point....Treat yourself and get right back on the good foods and it'll become second nature after a while....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the majority of the time yes, but unless you are working toward a competition, you can have some foods with processed sugar....You won't suddenly wake up with a sumo wrestler's body or nothing....You gotta treat yourself sometimes or you'll quit at some point....Treat yourself and get right back on the good foods and it'll become second nature after a while....

If someone isn't traning then have to do whole eggs. The yolks have so many different essential vitamins, amino acids ( bcaa) and also good cholesteral. I would never so just egg whites, that's like have a pizza w/o sauce and cheese

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't sure where to post this?

u6jpu0ial0rz.jpg

:wash:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I eat fried chicken, hog maw and pickled feet and I never gain weight
In a perfect world maybe, but in the one we live in, it's not realistic....Even champion bodybuilders only stay on that diet for a short period of time as they get closer to their competition to define the muscle that they have been bulking and shaping up to that point....It's all done in cycles, and sometimes they eat what they want instead of what's healthiest...But for the average weight lifters who just want to be in good shape and healthy, they all do like the Pats, cheat a little bit !!!! :D.....If you stay on a good diet over all or the majority of the time, you will look and feel pretty good about yourself....Granted, not everyone can be a senior Buff Daddy like me but what can I say, I am Super Man ......

Liar

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steroid freaks with enlarged hearts who will die in their 50's.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't go wrong with beans. Any and all kinds minus the baked beans in molasses and such.

What do you mean baked beans in molasses? The maple syrup kinds? I hate those anyways.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, spinach, and cabbage, green or red, raw. A little salt, a little more pepper. Someone was telling me the other day eating raw veggies isn't good for you. If that's true I'll be kinda fucked as none of the foods I like raw are near as appealing to me cooked. a Never had the Busch's veggie beans. Like @NWPATSFAN I dig beans. Lentils, navy, green, black eyed peas. Can't be fuckin around with raw beans I know that.

15 Foods High in Protein – Daily Health Life Styles

Member back in the day when you went out to eat and damn near everything anyone ordered came with parsley. I never saw anyone eat that shit. Parsley is is pretty awesome though.

Parsley

Word. You can't be all bad if you like collards and turnips. Cook up some collards with some turkey necks.That's good eatin right there.

Still trippin over all you cats who don't fuck with avocados.

You're talking natural occurring sugars though right? The sugars that give fruit, and some veggies their sweet taste. Those added sugars put in during processing or added during prep are the one that'll fuck you up. Though I do know a few cats who had diabetes issues that have been told to lay off certain fruits like grapes.
The only draw back to raw veggies, generally speaking is some can be very hard to digest. All fresh veggies are good for the majority of people.

I'm lucky I like beans but more than that beans have a lot of soluble fiber, carbs, protien and iron. They are a great source of nutrition. A small know fact peanuts fall into the legume family. That doesn't mean go eat a bunch of dry roasted salted peanuts though.[/QUOTE]

But if you drain the cans after opening, and add fresh water then a lot of those sugars go away right?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw veggies are very good but certain ones like Kale and Spinach actually have a higher nutrient rate when steamed. I'm a huge fan of the Ninja Bullet. For 3 years straight by breakfast has been a 50 ounce blended drink of Kale, Carrot, Tomato, Blueberry, Ginger root, turmeric root, flax seed, Chia seed and spring water. I lost 15 pounds FAST and never get those periods of low energy around 1pm. I've eaten more Veggies in the last 3 years then I did in the previous 40. Kale is an amazing food.

I recently ordered a Nutri-bullet(not the ninja too expensive) but ended up having the order cancelled.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asparagus and redskin potatoes all day

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recently ordered a Nutri-bullet(not the ninja too expensive) but ended up having the order cancelled.

Should have did it. Life changer. Not dramatically but I don't get those low energy levels during the day anymore and you can slam down a ton of Veggies in 20 seconds. Like a 1/2 head of Kale, a big tomato, a carrot, a little ginger, turmeric and a small carton of blue berry's with chia/flax seed in no time. It would take me all day to eat a salad that big and I knock it out in less than a minute. My triglycerides went down substantially too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only draw back to raw veggies, generally speaking is some can be very hard to digest. All fresh veggies are good for the majority of people.

I'm lucky I like beans but more than that beans have a lot of soluble fiber, carbs, protien and iron. They are a great source of nutrition. A small know fact peanuts fall into the legume family. That doesn't mean go eat a bunch of dry roasted salted peanuts though.

Your body will adapt to raw veggies but all that fiber can throw you for a loop if you haven't been eating fiber. Fiber is so important for weight loss, heart disease and cancers.
Beans are a great food. Protein, ton of fiber. You should eat brown rice with it to make it a complete protein. Very cheap too!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt you have to cycle. You know like the Raven players:sorry: well not the same cycle. Competition time is crazy boiled skinless chicken breast, eggs water, lots of water.
Like I said earlier I'm no longer anywhere near that serious. Unlike the super healthy moring delight @PhoenixEagles1 makes every morning. I add more fruits and protien powder. It definetely kicks starts your metabolism. I need to cut out some of the fruits and add more veggies.
Bottom line, Americans need to get off the fast food, artificial flavored/colored and chemically infused foods. Nothing I enjoyed more than living and travelling overseas was all the fresh food. Daily trips to the market. But even now underdeveloped countries have KFC and Burger King:doh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw your workout selfie :nono::pound: