• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's starting TRich this week?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have TRich in two leagues and have to decide to start him or sit him. In one league I can insert Starks which I plan to do. In the other my best option is Michael Floyd as a flex- I may stay with TRich there.
What are other TRich owners planning to do?

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to my other RB are Mendenhall and Reggie Bush and Bush might miss the week.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had him in one league and just traded him for Spiller and Bell.

As I mentioned in the TRich to COLTS!!! thread, reading in between the lines of this trade seems fishy to me. Browns settled for too little in exchange. I was real high on TRich but not anymore.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I mentioned in the TRich to COLTS!!! thread, reading in between the lines of this trade seems fishy to me. Browns settled for too little in exchange. I was real high on TRich but not anymore.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Very fishy indeed.

However, I still think that move had more to do with the incompetence of the Browns' management than it did with the incompetence of Richardson. But we'll see.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have TRich in two leagues and have to decide to start him or sit him. In one league I can insert Starks which I plan to do. In the other my best option is Michael Floyd as a flex- I may stay with TRich there.

Well. I only have him in the MBBRL. I'm starting him since my other options (w/Steven Jackson out) are D. Scott or F. Jones (ugh). Picked up Turbin thinking of garbage time against Jags this week. .... Not that he was doing all that much, but he was something.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuzz,

I think benching TRich for Starks is a little crazy. Sure, he has a tough match-up, but so does Starks against Cincy. Lynch just absolutely gashed the '9ers last week. If the '9ers go up big early, it could mean a short day for TRich, but he will still get his chances.

I bet Richardson gets more touches than Starks this week. In that offense, TRich is now a top 3 RB for sure.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting read here! I am not sure about the "bust" label. He had a damn good 1st yr with that team. Sure, maybe Trent was unhappy, and maybe it showed, but I would be unhappy with this team. If you were the Browns and wanted to try and get two 1st rd picks, Trent is there only chip that will land them that. Maybe he played like shit cause he was not happy in Clev. Well, he should not be unhappy now.