• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who ya taking Sunday?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One poor decision didn't give Romo the reputation (even if undeserved) of being a choker. Manning has carried his teams on his back for most of his career.

Listen ..nobody is comparing Romo to Peyton. However ..when discussing his legacy you have to consider that he is 11-11 in the playoffs ... I think 8 1 and done's

If he wins this SB ...then it really won't matter. It will go down as the greatest QB performance in a season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen ..nobody is comparing Romo to Peyton. However ..when discussing his legacy you have to consider that he is 11-11 in the playoffs ... I think 8 1 and done's

If he wins this SB ...then it really won't matter. It will go down as the greatest QB performance in a season.

But how did it end for Peyton last year? .. an ill timed int. Sounds Romo like.

perhaps it's me

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have no dog in this hunt.

I'm thinking the X factor Sunday will be the wind. Not the cold, or possible snow, yada yada. The wind. That stadium is fairly notorious for the wind channels that exist. Have no idea if it will be windy, but if it is... Peyton's passes in the wind have a tendency to wobble a bit. Thinking Earl Thomas and that defense will be a determining factor on Sunday.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have no dog in this hunt.

I'm thinking the X factor Sunday will be the wind. Not the cold, or possible snow, yada yada. The wind. That stadium is fairly notorious for the wind channels that exist. Have no idea if it will be windy, but if it is... Peyton's passes in the wind have a tendency to wobble a bit. Thinking Earl Thomas and that defense will be a determining factor on Sunday.

The forecast calls for winds at a whopping 6MPH. I think even noodle arm Manning will be OK.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Denver the seabags are just way to cocky IMHO

Out in Phoenix on business weather is nice women are better n Dallas just saying
Talk to y'all n a couple weeks

Go Cowboys

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way Seattle has a chance to beat the broncos (IMO) is if there is high winds. I think the last time I saw a prediction on weather that wasn't gonna be the case.
I think the bronocs win by double digits. if it is less than double digits is because of a cheap score late in the game with Broncos playing prevent trying to waste the clock.