• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the NFC Least (I mean NFC East)?

Who wins the NFC Least?

• New York Giants

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Washington Football Team

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philly Eagles

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I sure don't want my team to win this division and end up drafting 19th.

It's gotta be the Eagles. They have the only thing close to a starting QB and he's somehow figured out things a bit. He's a lot better than Nick Foles at the moment (just thought I'd throw that out just for grins).

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For us, but very unlikely. Unless some bizarre happening occurs that no one can predict. Which happens all the time in the NFL actually, lol. I rule nothing out in this COVID season.

Redskins have a very easy schedule the rest of the way. It is doable.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I sure don't want my team to win this division and end up drafting 19th.
Why not? Losing for 20 plus years changed your desire to ultimately be a competent team that actually opportunistically takes what the schedule gives them? Hope your not whispering that BS to our players...who just wanna win. And aren’t busily counting on draft order when there are like 12 teams all bunched down there with 1-2 wins...which will likely push you out of the top ten already.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? Losing for 20 plus years changed your desire to ultimately be a competent team that actually opportunistically takes what the schedule gives them? Hope your not whispering that BS to our players...who just wanna win. And aren’t busily counting on draft order when there are like 12 teams all bunched down there with 1-2 wins...which will likely push you out of the top ten already.

This team sucks and needs help. Drafting 19th will not be in their best interest long term. Even though it sucked I was absolutely rooting for them to lose to the Giants last season. That meaningless loss that nobody remembers gave Washington Chase Young and New York got Andrew Thomas. I'll take that trade off.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team sucks and needs help. Drafting 19th will not be in their best interest long term. Even though it sucks I was absolutely rooting for them to lose to the Giants last season. That meaningless loss that nobody remembers gave Washington Chase Young and New York got Andrew Thomas. I'll take that trade off.
I understand the logic I’m just never on board with wanting a loss, especially not rooting for one. Now if it comes to pass and one reaps the benefit of that high draft pick, more power to you...that’s why we have. DrFt order.

I get it tho, just agree to disagree. Cheers and Hail

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team sucks and needs help. Drafting 19th will not be in their best interest long term. Even though it sucked I was absolutely rooting for them to lose to the Giants last season. That meaningless loss that nobody remembers gave Washington Chase Young and New York got Andrew Thomas. I'll take that trade off.

Redskins been in good draft position for the better part of 2 decades. You go for the playoffs and you try to build that culture of being in the conversation for the division especially since you have a new coach.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles should take this division as long as Wentz stays healthy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the logic I’m just never on board with wanting a loss, especially not rooting for one. Now if it comes to pass and one reaps the benefit of that high draft pick, more power to you...that’s why we have. DrFt order.

I get it tho, just agree to disagree. Cheers and Hail
Totally agree. If you give me a choice between the Cowboys not winning another game and getting a top 3 pick or stumbling their way to winning a shitty Division and a first round blowout, I take the playoffs in a second because you never know what could happen. Players playing to win and aggressively and being good enough to make plays to win is what you want. Once you start losing it's tough to overcome. I never understood that loser mentality. If they could find their way to 7 wins this year (hey, it's 2020 who knows) with all of their injuries and coaching/talent problems it would be an easier climb to get to the next level than coming in at 2 or 3 wins and a great draft spot. Draft picks are no guarantee.