• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins on Monday?

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we win this one. Cruz is still out and Beckham is nursing a hamstring. We are really good against the run so Eli shouldn't be able to depend on that.

Eagles 24
Giants 20

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read something about the Giants losing to the Eagles a lot over the past years on MNF. To the point of owning them. I'd like y'all to continue this tradition this week. No Prince for the Giants will work in your favor.

NFCE games are always so entertaining. The weirdest things happen. But I expect the Eagles to win this one.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Eagles are going to win. The Giants get some of their pass rushers back, but are missing their best corner and Odell Beckham, if he plays, is going to be hobbled with a bad hammy.

Unfortunately I am going on a business trip and worry I may miss the game.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have a game thread on Monday, but as far as a prediction now, I will go with something like this:

BIRDS - 31
giants - 20

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles but the greatest bet of the year may be the Patsies/Colts over.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read something about the Giants losing to the Eagles a lot over the past years on MNF. To the point of owning them. I'd like y'all to continue this tradition this week. No Prince for the Giants will work in your favor.

NFCE games are always so entertaining. The weirdest things happen. But I expect the Eagles to win this one.

Since 1990 Eagles and Giants only played 3 MNF games unless I missed some
For what it is worth though Eagles won all 3 of those games :)

11/04/91: Giants (L) 7 at Eagles (W) 30
10/22/01: Eagles (W) 10 at Giants (L) 9
10/28/02: Giants (L) 3 at Eagles (W) 17

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will win if Chip uses the run. No run;NO WIN!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This^^ I think the Eagles win this 37- 17.. The Giants are banged up a bit. Prince is out and I think Becham may possibly be out as well?

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants have a horrific pass D. We better run it 25 times after we complete most passes.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants have a horrific pass D. We better run it 25 times after we complete most passes.

Agree. If we get a 2 TD lead, then Chip will find a way to run the ball. I think the gints run D is so good, mainly because their opponents can pass so easily..

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! At least 25 running plays. I guarantee an Easgle win if they run it 25 or more times.

lol. It tends to be a chicken and egg sort of thing. Teams with the lead usually run the ball more when they lead. Teams that have leads usually win games. Therefore winning teams run the ball more.

Teams that are behind pass the ball more. Teams that are behind lose more games.

But do teams that run more win more games? Not always. The Patriots have only exceeded 25 rushing attempts once this season and they are 5-0. They have 119 rushing attempts to 197 pass attempts on the season.

I do tend to agree though. If the Eagles run the ball more than 25 times, I suspect they are either having success running, or have a decent lead in the game. Either way they probably win in those scenarios. Predicting a win with more than 25 rush attempts is one of those Bass Ackwards sort of predictions. Kind of like saying if the Eagles are winning the game, they will probably win the game.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants rate out as the team most impacted by injury so far this young season. Having CB Amukamara and LB Kennard out is really going to hurt our defense.

On offense, the health of OBJ will be critical. Not only if he plays, but how effective he is. Beckham, Jr. represents 90% of the "sizzle" in the Giant offense (Vereen is the other 10%).

Hard to feel confident as a Giants fan given the overall injury situation.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. It tends to be a chicken and egg sort of thing. Teams with the lead usually run the ball more when they lead. Teams that have leads usually win games. Therefore winning teams run the ball more.

Teams that are behind pass the ball more. Teams that are behind lose more games.

But do teams that run more win more games? Not always. The Patriots have only exceeded 25 rushing attempts once this season and they are 5-0. They have 119 rushing attempts to 197 pass attempts on the season.

I do tend to agree though. If the Eagles run the ball more than 25 times, I suspect they are either having success running, or have a decent lead in the game. Either way they probably win in those scenarios. Predicting a win with more than 25 rush attempts is one of those Bass Ackwards sort of predictions. Kind of like saying if the Eagles are winning the game, they will probably win the game.
The Patriots have Brady. They can afford to pass more. plus they do not slow their game down when they have a lead. They try to put their opponents away. Our QB is a work in progress. The less Bradford has to throw the
less chance he will get injured. Would like to see a balanced attack against the Giants.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have Brady. They can afford to pass more. plus they do not slow their game down when they have a lead. They try to put their opponents away. Our QB is a work in progress. The less Bradford has to throw the
less chance he will get injured. Would like to see a balanced attack against the Giants.

I want to see Bradford become Tom Brady. He has all the physical tools. The Eagles went out and got Bradford because he has all the tools to become that guy. You don't need to hide him. Throw him in the hot water like a tea bag and seee what you get.

You attack a defense where they are weak. The Giants have a strong run defense and are 32nd against the pass. And that is playing with the now hurt Prince. The Eagles will most likely win this game by attacking the Giants secondary. They could very well end up with a "balanced" attack and 25+ carries, but it will be a result of playing conservative with a lead rather than being the deciding factor in the game.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will win. But us fans will still be confused as far as what kind of team this is.

Eagles 91
GIANTS 12

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants rate out as the team most impacted by injury so far this young season. Having CB Amukamara and LB Kennard out is really going to hurt our defense.

On offense, the health of OBJ will be critical. Not only if he plays, but how effective he is. Beckham, Jr. represents 90% of the "sizzle" in the Giant offense (Vereen is the other 10%).

Hard to feel confident as a Giants fan given the overall injury situation.

Well, well, look who it is.

Patrick!

Gonna be around for the Game Thread?

latest?cb=20101103231454

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles win 37-21 However Odell Beckham still has a big game....Don't be fooled, that Hammy was minor. My boy Josh Huff breaks out tonight!