• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins in a fist fight

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Brady vs Eli.....................................Eli because of youth and Brady is a wimp

2.Flacco vs Matt Ryan..........................Flacco because Ryan talks like a girl
3.AR vs Favre.....................................Favre because, well he's Brett Favre and AR may be gay.:D:dhd:

Thoughts ????????

People deserve a refund if they had to sit through a fight between Flacco and Ryan.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is balls deep in Olivia Munn on a nightly basis. You're commenting on an Internet forum.

Who's winning?

Rock Hudson, Michael Jackson, heck even Elton John were married to women at one point but turns out, they were queer.....So you argument fails !!!!!
:stephena:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock Hudson, Michael Jackson, heck even Elton John were married to women at one point but turns out, they were queer.....So you argument fails !!!!!
You live in Baltimore and your QB is Flacco.

Nuff said

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't much care about the other two but don't be dissing Rock! Guy made some of the funniest 60's movies going...

Limp wristed Lothario or not.....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People deserve a refund if they had to sit through a fight between Flacco and Ryan.

It would be like Tyson vs Spinks, like 1:37 of the first round KO and Joe yawning on his way out of the ring as he steps over Ryan...And says; piece of cake !!!!

flacco-face2.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't much care about the other two but don't be dissing Rock! Guy made some of the funniest 60's movies going...

Limp wristed Lothario or not.....

Funny thing was, he was the heart throb of all the ladies back then....I have to say he fooled me, I was shocked when that news came out...:heh:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Brady vs Eli

Tough one, both go down if they get touched. I would go with Eli. He grew up getting beaten up by Cooper and Peyton.

2.Flacco vs Matt Ryan

Flacco

3.AR vs Favre

Favre is the only one on this list that would believe has actually been in a fist fight

I'll add some from history...

4. Troy Aikman vs Steve Young

5. Roger Staubach vs Terry Bradshaw

6. John Elway vs Dan Marino

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing was, he was the heart throb of all the ladies back then....I have to say he fooled me, I was shocked when that news came out...:heh:

There were always rumors. And a big studio press machine.

I honestly never worry about fact or fiction rumors about "stuff" cuz it ain't my bidness,,,

And I've known personally 2 great "rumors" that after you finish blinking and as dots connect it is no different than before.

Well OK, slightly.

But I still love Rock. Man's Favourite Sport. Send Me No Flowers. Lover Come Back. Funny stuff.

Him and Jimmy Garner made great movies then.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy for Brady to beat up cell phones :lol:

Sure and Bennett said he was one tough SOB. Would always say nice hit or tackle after a sack. Fucker got hit 23 times vs Denver and got up, got drilled hard in back vs KC going into endzone, and then ran it in next play. Guy who leads the NFL with QB sneaks, obviously isnt afraid to get hit. He has quick releases and great pocket presence, so doesn't just stand there like a dope and gets hit blindly

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is balls deep in Olivia Munn on a nightly basis. You're commenting on an Internet forum.

Who's winning?

I'll have to look it up...While not at work...But I believe it was Munn who said anal ain't cheatin.

Good girl.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Brady vs Eli.....................................Eli because of youth and Brady is a wimp

2.Flacco vs Matt Ryan..........................Flacco because Ryan talks like a girl
3.AR vs Favre.....................................Favre because, well he's Brett Favre and AR may be gay.:D:dhd:

Thoughts ????????

Brady. Brady is a fiery hot head. Eli is a baby. Not even close.

Flacco. Flacco is a big dude. Much bigger than Ryan.

Rodgers. He doesn't have a small blue penis.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who's winning?

Or is she rubber balls and all deep i him????
I mean it is the internet............

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were always rumors. And a big studio press machine.

I honestly never worry about fact or fiction rumors about "stuff" cuz it ain't my bidness,,,

And I've known personally 2 great "rumors" that after you finish blinking and as dots connect it is no different than before.

Well OK, slightly.

But I still love Rock. Man's Favourite Sport. Send Me No Flowers. Lover Come Back. Funny stuff.

Him and Jimmy Garner made great movies then.

Rumors that no one believed back then, watching him with all the leading ladies in those movies made you think he was a hound, but all the while he was a homo....
Rumors were that him and Doris Day had a fling goin' on, but I think it may have been her brother...:pound:

Corbis-SF24899.jpg Oh how a pic can lie...:eek:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors that no one believed back then, watching him with all the leading ladies in those movies made you think he was a hound, but all the while he was a homo....
Rumors were that him and Doris Day had a fling goin' on, but I think it may have been her brother...:pound:

View attachment 93799 Oh how a pic can lie...:eek:

Oh I know. Just saying I still like him.... And Doris for that matter....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know. Just saying I still like him.... And Doris for that matter....

Well as long as he don't try to kiss me, we're good....Otherwise, could be fatal...:D

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure and Bennett said he was one tough SOB. Would always say nice hit or tackle after a sack. Fucker got hit 23 times vs Denver and got up, got drilled hard in back vs KC going into endzone, and then ran it in next play. Guy who leads the NFL with QB sneaks, obviously isnt afraid to get hit. He has quick releases and great pocket presence, so doesn't just stand there like a dope and gets hit blindly

I know, just having a little fun. I don't take anything away from Brady's game ability and toughness. The guy's been around 12yrs or so and only missed 1 full season, so that's damn amazing considering the position he plays and doesn't look to be slowing down either. I was shocked they didn't wheel him out in a wheel chair after the Denver game, he showed true grit.