• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will be the 4 worst teams in the NFC?

Who will be the 4 worst teams in the NFC?

• Total voters

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point on the head coach. He had Dallas beat last year and instead of freaking kneeling on it and kicking a game winning FG he calls a negative 7 yard screen and punts from where his kicker earlier made a FG. There were several head scratching calls that cost us wins
8-8 or 9-7 is fair but bottom 4, no way no how.

I don't believe bottom 4 either but Dougie P needs to really get his head out of his ass. In no way should he be calling a sweep play to Blunt. These calls just shouldn't happen. I understand making some rookie HC mistakes but some of his other mistakes just shouldn't happen at this level. Need to see a better game from the o-line Thursday night too. Still holes on the team but I think trending upward but my opinion is they miss out of the playoffs but gain a extra win or two from last years record. 9 wins max.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe bottom 4 either but Dougie P needs to really get his head out of his ass. In no way should he be calling a sweep play to Blunt. These calls just shouldn't happen. I understand making some rookie HC mistakes but some of his other mistakes just shouldn't happen at this level. Need to see a better game from the o-line Thursday night too. Still holes on the team but I think trending upward but my opinion is they miss out of the playoffs but gain a extra win or two from last years record. 9 wins max.

1. The OLine is struggling and its absolutely laughable PFF ranked them #1. I dont even know if they're top 10.

2. I agree with the criticism of Coach P. He just made some awful awful calls last year. There was one game last year when they were up 7 in the 4th quarter and inside the 5 (cant remember which one). The clock was running out and he decides to go for the TD on 4th down. At that point in the game a TD was no more important than a FG because time was running out. You take the chip shot FG and go up two scores and seal the game. Needless to say they didnt convert on 4th and the other team still had a chance to win/tie. It was really bad play calling that seemed to happen over and over last year. Some people chalked that up to being a rookie coach... but come on. You learn that crap in 6th grade Pop Warner. To me, the loss to Dallas was unforgivable. That game was wrapped up and over. Take a knee and kick the easy game winning FG. You just cant blow guaranteed wins to your arch enemy like that. Before that game we were 4-2 and Dallas was 5-1. The horrific call put us 2 games out instead of tied for first 1/2 way through the season. BRUTAL!

3. Rumor has it that Blount might not even make the team. This team is still rebuilding. They need a prime time RB, another play making LBer, Kelce's replacement cause he's simply BAD. Next year hopefully Sidney Jones plays like the 1st round pick he was projected to be.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The OLine is struggling and its absolutely laughable PFF ranked them #1. I dont even know if they're top 10.

2. I agree with the criticism of Coach P. He just made some awful awful calls last year. There was one game last year when they were up 7 in the 4th quarter and inside the 5 (cant remember which one). The clock was running out and he decides to go for the TD on 4th down. At that point in the game a TD was no more important than a FG because time was running out. You take the chip shot FG and go up two scores and seal the game. Needless to say they didnt convert on 4th and the other team still had a chance to win/tie. It was really bad play calling that seemed to happen over and over last year. Some people chalked that up to being a rookie coach... but come on. You learn that crap in 6th grade Pop Warner. To me, the loss to Dallas was unforgivable. That game was wrapped up and over. Take a knee and kick the easy game winning FG. You just cant blow guaranteed wins to your arch enemy like that. Before that game we were 4-2 and Dallas was 5-1. The horrific call put us 2 games out instead of tied for first 1/2 way through the season. BRUTAL!

3. Rumor has it that Blount might not even make the team. This team is still rebuilding. They need a prime time RB, another play making LBer, Kelce's replacement cause he's simply BAD. Next year hopefully Sidney Jones plays like the 1st round pick he was projected to be.

Agreed with everything you say. Blount might not make it but I want to see him run north/south first and not these sweeps to get a better idea. I would say draft Kelce's replacement first unless a super stud RB is there then take him since Philly doesn't have a second or third rounder. It will be an interesting year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed with everything you say. Blount might not make it but I want to see him run north/south first and not these sweeps to get a better idea. I would say draft Kelce's replacement first unless a super stud RB is there then take him since Philly doesn't have a second or third rounder. It will be an interesting year.

Saquon Barkley! 3 years ago I thought Kelce was the best Center in the league... but he sucks. He is amazing at blocking on the 2nd level but he's undersized and big DTs absolutely destroy him. We need a Fredricks clone.
Of they have two 5ths, three 4th and one of those 4th turn into a 3rd if the NE CB plays 50% of the snaps. We need picks cause they are still rebuilding.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saquon Barkley! 3 years ago I thought Kelce was the best Center in the league... but he sucks. He is amazing at blocking on the 2nd level but he's undersized and big DTs absolutely destroy him. We need a Fredricks clone!

Funny you mentioned that cause they were talking about it on the radio about Kelce getting crushed by the bigger guys.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put the Redskins in my choices not because I think they are one of the four worst teams in the conference but, after how badly they have already cluster-fucked the Kirk Cousins situation, an ugly start to the season and that team could possibly implode.

I agree that the Redskins FO screwed this up & the end result will be either losing Cousins next offseason or paying him too much. However - all feedback from Cousins makes him appear very happy & recent comments kind of indicate that there is actually a decent chance that he stays in DC long term (albeit for a ton of money).

Sure the fans may get ticked off if Cousins and/or the team struggles early, but I don't believe that any of this translates into problems for Cousins or the rest of the team (beyond the normal troubles that teams have when they are not doing well). That type of drama will be more confined to the media and fans (and rival fans). I think that this type of thing is way overhyped by the media & forums such as this one.