• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wants BAMA?

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please....please....please give us Ohio State. Oh please! PLEASE!! I'm begging you BCS committee. Bless us with this easy opponent.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see that match up, but I don't think it is in the cards. With the ACC the SEC champs going to the BCS title game those slots in the Orange and Sugar (respectively) are open. However there are eligible teams from both conference to make up that Clemson and Alabama. One has to believe because of the strong connections between the bowls and the conferences the Orange is going to take Clemson and the Sugar will want Alabama, which will be the first two picks in the selection process. Once that's been sorted out, it's time for the third pick, which falls to the Orange this year. With Ohio St. sitting there you have to bet the Orange will scoop them up before the Sugar has a chance.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would like to see that match up, but I don't think it is in the cards. With the ACC the SEC champs going to the BCS title game those slots in the Orange and Sugar (respectively) are open. However there are eligible teams from both conference to make up that Clemson and Alabama. One has to believe because of the strong connections between the bowls and the conferences the Orange is going to take Clemson and the Sugar will want Alabama, which will be the first two picks in the selection process. Once that's been sorted out, it's time for the third pick, which falls to the Orange this year. With Ohio St. sitting there you have to bet the Orange will scoop them up before the Sugar has a chance.

It's all about the money though, OU vs Bama would be a very appealing matchup for both fan bases, and OU travels well.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about the money though, OU vs Bama would be a very appealing matchup for both fan bases, and OU travels well.

You are correct, but I think if the Sugar Bowl had their pick between Alabama vs Oklahoma or Alabama vs Ohio St, they would go with the former. Ohio St. is just as a big name, and their fans would travel just as well as Oklahoma. The difference is given the preformance this year Ohio St. would be a better game than Oklahoma.

However that conversation is moot, because like I said, I think the Orange will pick Ohio St. before Sugar has a chance. So the question becomes who does the Sugar Bowl pick to match up against Alabama? The two names I see floating out there are Oklahoma or Oregon. So while you are right that would be a nice match up of historic power with large fan bases I would predict that Oregon gets the nod over Oklahoma. Oregon has been a sexy pick the past couple of years and would likely draw just as much attention, TV audience and likely ticket sales as Oklahoma. And again, since Oregon had the better year, people will think that Alabama/Oregon would be a better game than Alabama/Oklahoma.

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OU and bama would be good OU needs to end the year playing a great team .

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The midget vs Urban

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry we have bigger fish to fry

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bama runs roughshot over anyone they play right now.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Bama vs Oregon that is the game that should have been played last year.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOMER SOONER

Nothing to lose Yeah Baby let it all ride! Play the water boy. I don't give a fuck! I'm going to get so drunk that night! Whoooo hooooooooooooo

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOMER SOONER

Nothing to lose Yeah Baby let it all ride! Play the water boy. I don't give a fuck! I'm going to get so drunk that night! Whoooo hooooooooooooo

CNbxV.gif