• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who u got

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure there were adjustments by the Eagles, but the Giants looked unstoppable the first 3 possessions. 1st one TD, second one a great play by Ryans, 3rd one- I really thought the officials blew the spot on the third down. They went for it on 4rh and didn't get it.

I will say the officials called Barwin offsides early and he wasn't . Eli then threw the Pick 6 and it was like the 85 Bears were out there. The Eagles took away the short stuff and got after Eli. No answer for the Giants. Jennings, although he fumbled, did run pretty well at times. I've always liked him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles only had the O they had the last 2 years cause the D is good. But man the O just isnt good.

I wouldn't care. All that matters is the W. The way I see it right now - the first team to 8 has a real good shot at this division. In other words, as of now , nobody looks very good. Just keep letting us hang around. Ha

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't care. All that matters is the W. The way I see it right now - the first team to 8 has a real good shot at this division. In other words, as of now , nobody looks very good. Just keep letting us hang around. Ha

Honestly, we only looked this bad against the SB champs and we have some pretty damn good excuses for it.
Last night could not have gone much better for the Cowboys.

Giants now have a short week to prep for a rested Cowboys team. We need this win real bad.
The Eagles also on a short rest week and play the Panthers.

We could very well be leading the division at .500 and a 3-0 Div. record.

Go ahead Giants ...roll the Hardy tape.