• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who needs a win this first round of the playoffs the most?

Who needs a win the most?

• Kirk Cousins

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Dak Prescott

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is going to change their legacy?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I answered your 1st question "Who needs a win most"
Picked Cousins. He is longer in the tooth & going into his final year of his contract.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is going to change their legacy?

How bad are their legacies that we are saying a wild card round win will change their legacies?

Cousins needs it just for the sake of how long his career will be. Cowboys losing probably ultimately helps Dak's legacy long run because that means they fire McCarthy and get Sean Payton in there.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a vacation, never did anybody any harm.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins but not about his legacy because the Vikes will get blown out in the divisional anyway and it won't change the narrative. Cousins just needs to beat a lesser team in the Giants. He also needs to do it resoundingly and not just eke one out at the end.
As for Dak, if he plays like shit and throws a bunch of picks, it will be an indictment on him and a ton of questions will be asked but the Cowboys defense is what got them here and frankly, that defense has faltered late in the season. Tampa Bay, for as bad as they've been this year and that below .500 record can still put together a good game and aren't really that bad. Brady can still get this done if Dallas doesn't bring their "A" game. This is more about the Cowboys defense and coaching in the long run if they fail, imo.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they both have a WC win so its the next round that matters:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll say neither. Cousins is expected to and by any analysis should win the first game. Dak has won in the first round before and played well overall in the playoffs against good teams or teams that did well, so I don’t think a win changes his legacy at all other than offsetting his poor play this year. Two wins would for sure for both IMO.

As a Cowboy fan, More of an issue on this topic to me is the Cowboys team. This team needs to start shedding the lack of playoff success tag. Does one win do that? Again I don’t think so. Also again, two wins would IMO. Any more than that would definitely do it but I just don’t see it happening Based on what this team has done the last month plus. Even one win may be expecting too much

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with a tie between the Vikes and the 'Boys as the two teams most desperate to snag a win this weekend. The Vikes because despite being a 13 win team, they seem awfully vulnerable, not to mention how many times in NFL history does a club with .765 record end up with a negative point differential. And the 'Boys because for a team that at one point in the season might have been the league's hottest, are now crawling into the playoffs. If they're one-n-done, I'll wager that McCarthy gets the ax shortly thereafter.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle. People need to put some damn respect on our name.

For the thread. Dak
Don't think that's an issue here. Most fans probably had the Seahawks ranked in the bottom 5 prior to the start of the campaign. If there was a so-called team of the year award based off of preseason expectations, my guess is Seattle would win it. A few others - Lions, Jets, Giants, could also make a case, but my pick would be the Seahawks.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think that's an issue here. Most fans probably had the Seahawks ranked in the bottom 5 prior to the start of the campaign. If there was a so-called team of the year award based off of preseason expectations, my guess is Seattle would win it. A few others - Lions, Jets, Giants, could also make a case, but my pick would be the Seahawks.

True but you go around

Can't remember if it was Iggy or Eaglenut called us the worst playoff team? We beat at least 2 going into the playoffs, so how can we be the worst?

Their is no Seattle game in the SB thread?

But of course we get respect.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I think about this topic more, it doesn't matter. Unless cousins wins a SB (which isn't happening this year, imo), his legacy is set in stone and Dak is already being called the "next Cousins" anyway. The Cowboys as a team have more pressure simply because Jerry has them in a spotlight all the time. McCarthy will be fired soon anyway, back to back 12 win seasons or Jerry's BS denial notwithstanding.