• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who killed the board?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well who did kill the board ?

Board is pretty dead for in season.

Anybody posting anywhere else ?

This is just Pathetic

I guess there's not a lot to talk about. Could be were gun shy. Year after year I try to talk about how we aren't that far from being real contenders just to see the team go 8-8.
Also we missing three prominent posters. We know why two are not here. It's jarntt missing that has me puzzled. I'm sure he's just pissed at the moment and will return but the boards missing a lot of pieces at the moment.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of thought the same. Maybe it's the RAms but I doubt it. I think some are just still upset about what has happened. I mean there was plenty to talk about this week whether it was McClain being hurt or Romo missing practice, not to mention DEz. Our best Cb is returning this weekend. We have a pretty decent shot at 2-1. The Rams may be playing their third team Qb, not to mention they beat a team by 1 point that I really think might have struggled against Bama, FSU, or even one of the big name high schools in Texas last night. That was one of the most pathetic showings I have seen. There has been lots to mention, but the thread of the week was in regards to Indy kicking a fg the other night lol. I miss our old friends. I would love to get twist good and pissed again, not to mention tell Pday that Aikman couldn't make a certain throw that Romo did lol. Of course I would be joking.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kidding about twist too. I hope he is doing ok

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I moved to ATL I don't even get to see Cowboys games that often......it sucks ass.

At this point I just want to see the Eagles lay a smackdown on the Skins this weekend.......then turn around and get blown out by us.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess there's not a lot to talk about. Could be were gun shy. Year after year I try to talk about how we aren't that far from being real contenders just to see the team go 8-8.
Also we missing three prominent posters. We know why two are not here. It's jarntt missing that has me puzzled. I'm sure he's just pissed at the moment and will return but the boards missing a lot of pieces at the moment.
Pretty sure the mods "fixing" the board is what killed it IMHO.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I moved to ATL I don't even get to see Cowboys games that often......it sucks ass.

At this point I just want to see the Eagles lay a smackdown on the Skins this weekend.......then turn around and get blown out by us.

Same living so close to Miami(FTL). Ill probably just have to give in and go back to Direct TV. The games I dont see I usually dont comment on.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really pathetic and sad might b time 2 move on :(

we will c

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really pathetic and sad might b time 2 move on :(

we will c

Hope the rest of us stick around. Can't talk football with the wife. She know nothing about and she doesn't want to learn. Her weekly comment is "Why don't they put enough ball for all so they don't need to fight over the one." Now she is truely Football Stupid.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that team boards have been slowing down, not just the Cowboys. I blame it on all the off the field bullshit. Ray Rice, Hardy, AP, the mindless chatter over issues like this, combine with turning the NFL into flag football is killing the sport. You have a tough time finding a real football thread now a days, that goes where ever you go.

I think the NFL needs to step away from being so involved in social and legal issues. Best to let the authorities handle it, then the NFL should have a fair and consist punishment for it.

That being said here I am talking about the off field crap. Let's hope for some real compelling games this year, so we can all get back to football.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope the rest of us stick around. Can't talk football with the wife. She know nothing about and she doesn't want to learn. Her weekly comment is "Why don't they put enough ball for all so they don't need to fight over the one." Now she is truely Football Stupid.

LOL
reminded me of my mom when I was young. She was trying to understand football & yelled home run when a player caught the ball. I just shook my head as my friends looked at me, & I told her to stop, she was embarrassing me :lol:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that team boards have been slowing down, not just the Cowboys. I blame it on all the off the field bullshit. Ray Rice, Hardy, AP, the mindless chatter over issues like this, combine with turning the NFL into flag football is killing the sport. You have a tough time finding a real football thread now a days, that goes where ever you go.

I think the NFL needs to step away from being so involved in social and legal issues. Best to let the authorities handle it, then the NFL should have a fair and consist punishment for it.

That being said here I am talking about the off field crap. Let's hope for some real compelling games this year, so we can all get back to football.

I kinda agree with that. I usually listen to XM NFL radio when I can in the afternoons, but I don't think they've talked football in months. Who's Michael Sam playing for, where does he shower, who is Johnny football dating, Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson....who gives a shit about any of it:L

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the mods "fixing" the board is what killed it IMHO.

this. Not having PDay on the board making ten tackles a game, and Twist is gone so we're not getting those 19.5 sacks.. Jarnt's out with that turf toe. We're just banged up guys. It's time for someone to pick up the slack, St.Louis ain't feeling sorry for any of you.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this. Not having PDay on the board making ten tackles a game, and Twist is gone so we're not getting those 19.5 sacks.. Jarnt's out with that turf toe. We're just banged up guys. It's time for someone to pick up the slack, St.Louis ain't feeling sorry for any of you.

LOL. I just hope its not the same as Pac Man Jones once said- " Its just the Rams, dude" The next day they kicked our asses all over the field

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And then you get sponsors to to pull their money and that goes to the heart of the NFL on all sides from players and coaches to the owners, money. When it becomes a business, like it is, you have to step in and enforce the morality clauses on these players. Keeps Budwiser happy, Keep shit paper people happy, keeps them all much much happier. These last few weeks have put a line in the sand for advertisers and roger go to go back after that money or no one gets paid. The way he does that is he creates an exemption list and if you on it, you don't represent any team much less the NFL.

What is the Exempt List? - NFL.com

I bet this kid at FL St. don't get drafted, hell he would never get a chance to play with his shenanigans.

Let's have a good day today guys. We have a good chance to be 2-1 after today. Here is to Murray having a good day and Romo has time to make good decisions. Our line has the ability to dominate this game but the lambs could be ready to man up on us and win the trench battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I just hope its not the same as Pac Man Jones once said- " Its just the Rams, dude" The next day they kicked our asses all over the field

Years ago somone said something like "different town, same sorry ass rams". But since then they had a ton of talent through there and had them very competitive for a long while.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyz fans only talk when they are winning.

[Raiders fans are too drunk to post]

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Raid 614 post since you joined. O I see, your like all the other eagles fans, you need to get a life. :director:<<<<<----- tellin Raid to get outta here!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyz fans only talk when they are winning.

[Raiders fans are too drunk to post]

Hey dumb shit. Did you know we and the Raiders had the busiest boards on the the mouse. I guess ESPN Raider fans don't drink and the Cowboys were winning there. Your troll shit is weak

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Years ago somone said something like "different town, same sorry ass rams". But since then they had a ton of talent through there and had them very competitive for a long while.

The Rams and Cowboys have had a weird history. When I was a kid, it seemed like whoever won in the regular season would lose in the playoffs when they played each other. Ive seen them beat us when they were terrible and we were the best- 1992. Ive seen us beat them when we were 6-10 ish and they were in the greatest show on turf yrs - granted Roy Williams hurt Warner early in that game.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams and Cowboys have had a weird history. When I was a kid, it seemed like whoever won in the regular season would lose in the playoffs when they played each other. Ive seen them beat us when they were terrible and we were the best- 1992. Ive seen us beat them when we were 6-10 ish and they were in the greatest show on turf yrs - granted Roy Williams hurt Warner early in that game.

O yeah. Right out of HS I met Pat Thomas's dad. I worked at a gas station that he frequented. We talked many a time about football. He taught me something I will always remember. Don't drink alcohol with sweet drinks. It is a contributing factor to having a hang over vs not having much of a hang over. This happened next to the "icee" style machine.