• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who gets the title shot?

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Florida State is a lock. No way in hell they lose to Duke in the ACC championship game. (unless Winston is kicked off the team but I doubt anything will happen with that assault case).

Does an undefeated Ohio State get in or does a 1 loss Auburn get in if they both win their respected conference titles? Auburn is very close behind Ohio State in the BCS standings. Some will argue that undefeated Notre Dame got in last year because they were 12-0 but ND also played a much harder schedule. Ohio State's schedule is shit and their defense is poor. Come on, they gave up over 600 yards of offense to a crappy Michigan team. Also, Ohio State defense gave up 35 points to Illinois. etc. Their defense is not good which I feel they don't deserve a title shot at all. Florida State would crush them worse than Alabama crushed ND.

I'm hoping Michigan State takes care of business so Ohio State can't bitch about not getting a shot. Right now I'm thinking Auburn and Florida state in the National Championship game.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,718.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope FLorida St. and the other team i see making it to the title game is Ohio State. the team is just too legit

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ohio St and Florida St win their next game, then that's your National Championship.

It would be a crime to keep out an Ohio St team who has done nothing but win for the last 2 years.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ohio St and Florida St win their next game, then that's your National Championship.

It would be a crime to keep out an Ohio St team who has done nothing but win for the last 2 years.

:agree:

Plus, I'd like to see an NC with no SEC teams.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ohio State if they win will get in over a one loss Auburn or Missouri team but they haven't played a tough schedule int two years.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope OSU loses this week because Ohio St is an above avg team. Nothing great. They haven't beat a Top 15 team all year and they have the 52nd SOS. I think to be in the NCG you have to have atleast a top 40 SOS or atleast 2 impressive wins to make up for it. They have 0 good wins. They beat Mich because Mich went for 2. Their best win is a 9-3 Whisky team that lost to ASU and Penn St. Here are 3 of their wins; Buffalo, San Diego St and Florida AM. Then throw in a win against 1-11 Purdue, 4-8 Illinois and a 5-7 Northwestern and a 5-7 Indiana.

What a joke of a schedule. I cant wait for Playoff football. YOu know whats funny if we had playoff football right now Ohio St would get lucky again because FSU would play Bama and they would get Aurburn.

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot stand SEC and Ohio State. Playoff football is not going to help this years picture. Why is the Auburn one loss better Oklahoma State one loss after what they did vs. Baylor. If the OSU beats the Sooners this week bad than you can argue why would they not get a shot. Spartans another one loss school and if they beat Ohio State bad like they did vs. UM why would they not be in the 4? Why does Alabama get into the 4 they are not even conference champions? Than you have Mizzou who has lost only one game in OT to top 10 school should they not be considered even if the lose to Auburn if it is tight game. I can already hear SEC pushing for a 2 loss SEC school over one loss school from another conference to be in the mix. Trust me it is going to be messy!!!

Trust me the playoff system of 4 teams is going to bring in as much controversary as there is now. Than you have group of people deciding this and get ready Irish fans there are few haters in that group.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot stand SEC and Ohio State. Playoff football is not going to help this years picture. Why is the Auburn one loss better Oklahoma State one loss after what they did vs. Baylor. If the OSU beats the Sooners this week bad than you can argue why would they not get a shot. Spartans another one loss school and if they beat Ohio State bad like they did vs. UM why would they not be in the 4? Why does Alabama get into the 4 they are not even conference champions? Than you have Mizzou who has lost only one game in OT to top 10 school should they not be considered even if the lose to Auburn if it is tight game. I can already hear SEC pushing for a 2 loss SEC school over one loss school from another conference to be in the mix. Trust me it is going to be messy!!!

Trust me the playoff system of 4 teams is going to bring in as much controversary as there is now. Than you have group of people deciding this and get ready Irish fans there are few haters in that group.

I agree with you. But it will help a little and you will get a real champ. I also agree with you Bama shouldn't be in the playoffs because they didn't even make it to the title game. I feel like to make the playoffs you atleast have to make it to the title game of your conference. If bama was 12-0 and lost in the title game then I can understand them making it into the playoffs.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. But it will help a little and you will get a real champ. I also agree with you Bama shouldn't be in the playoffs because they didn't even make it to the title game. I feel like to make the playoffs you atleast have to make it to the title game of your conference. If bama was 12-0 and lost in the title game then I can understand them making it into the playoffs.

Honestly I just hate the SEC, so I want Ohio State to win and then get stomped by Florida State.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i guess it's a crime to keep northern illinois out too. or any other undefeated tgeam . i don't know if ohio st played a tougher sched than did northern ill. i'm quite sure northern ill. played a tougher schedule last year than ohio st.