• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you think each brand should pick?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choose as many wrestlers as you feel should be considered for the title. You can use a wrestler as much as you want too. I'm using the title names now to do the equivalent. I don't know what brand gets what and what they will be called.

RAW - flagship program. Title matches should be more prestigious than the equivalent title on Smackdown.

World Heavyweight Championship -

Intercontinental Championship -

United States Championship -

Tag Team Championship -

Women's Championship -

SMACKDOWN

Tag Team Championship -

Women's Championship -

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool idea that I don't feel like going through all the roster right now but in my dream scenario, you'd put all the great workers with indy backgrounds on one show. So like Rollins, Owens, Styles, Joe, etc would all be on one show. Then your more traditional WWE style guys (Reigns, Cena, etc) would be on the other. That way I could just watch the Owens/Rollins show and skip the other one

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cool idea that I don't feel like going through all the roster right now but in my dream scenario, you'd put all the great workers with indy backgrounds on one show. So like Rollins, Owens, Styles, Joe, etc would all be on one show. Then your more traditional WWE style guys (Reigns, Cena, etc) would be on the other. That way I could just watch the Owens/Rollins show and skip the other one

Agree with this, and hopefully Smackdown is the workers show so I don't have to worry about scheduling conflicts during the football season with Monday night football. One difference is I'd put Reigns on SD to give the brand star power and because he's athletic enough to keep up with the Indy guys in the ring. Also just to keep some type of balance I'd put Balor, Ziggler and Zayn on Raw just so they can give the brand good workrate when needed.

So just a rough idea of how I'd slot them...

RAW- Cena, Orton, Enzo/Cass, The Wyatts, Balor, Ambrose, Rusev
SD- Reigns, Rollins, The Club, The New Day, Owens, Nakamura, Cesaro

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choose as many wrestlers as you feel should be considered for the title. You can use a wrestler as much as you want too. I'm using the title names now to do the equivalent. I don't know what brand gets what and what they will be called.

RAW - flagship program. Title matches should be more prestigious than the equivalent title on Smackdown.

Tag Team Championship -

Women's Championship -

SMACKDOWN

Tag Team Championship -

Women's Championship -

PEOPLE POWER needs to come back!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they give HHH and Stephanie Smackdown and Shane Raw. HHH seems to be good at developing talent which Smackdown will always be the step child while Shane seems to always be different than Vince with storylines if you believe every documentary I've seen. Make the two shows totally different regardless of who is drafted where.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they give HHH and Stephanie Smackdown and Shane Raw. HHH seems to be good at developing talent which Smackdown will always be the step child while Shane seems to always be different than Vince with storylines if you believe every documentary I've seen. Make the two shows totally different regardless of who is drafted where.

Thats what I meant in the other thread. Shane did not even need to fight undertaker and fall 20 feet to get smackdown. It makes no sense for him wanting it. It would have made more sense for him to not get raw, do some back room deal and accept Smackdown, then use it to bury his dad.

I dont want to go with full rosters though, just wondering who first picks will be. I think if HHH is involved again, they might pick seth first, ambrose has the title so its kind of obvious choice, but it sure seems like it will be Cena on raw.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
World Heavyweight Championship
Raw - Ambrose, Rollins
Smackdown - Reigns, Styles, Kevin Owens

I think Ambrose/Rollins makes a lot of sense right now. I think 1 of the Shield members need to go to Smackdown. Reigns already had his feud with Rollins and I don't see WWE turning Reigns or Ambrose heel.

Separate Styles with Anderson and Gallows and he could be heel or babyface. Kevin Owens would be good vs either one. Would like to see Styles vs Owens.

Intercontinental Championship
Raw - Zayn, Cena, Ziggler
Smackdown - Neville, Wyatt, Miz

Not sure when Neville is returning, but I still think he is IC material. I say separate Zayn and Owens because their feud is not getting different. Rusev might be a stretch. Wyatt works on either brand. I think they should keep him with Strouman, Harper, and Rowan.

United States Championship
Raw - Kalisto, Titus O'Neil
Smackdown - Jericho, Rusev

Eh, doesn't really matter. These would be interesting matchups IMO.

Tag Team Championship
Raw - New Day, Anderson and Gallows, Vaudavillains
Smackdown - Enzo and Cass, The Usos, Dudleys, Wyatts

New Day is the biggest right now. Anderson and Gallows to separate from Styles. I think that will add to PPV suspense. Like Bray, all the Wyatts work for either faction.

Women's Championship
Raw - Charlotte, Paige
Smackdown - Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks

Charlotte on Raw but the other 3 could work on either show. Paige is great as heel or face.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really think they are gonna double up titles?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really think they are gonna double up titles?
I think we will see double heavyweight and double tag team. The IC and US will go to opposite shows. The Diva champ will probably bounce back and forth.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason they went away from the Raw and Smackdown separation must have been because of ratings. I am not sure how this will work out for them this time and I also wonder if the will have a WWE Champ and a World Champ again?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason they went away from the Raw and Smackdown separation must have been because of ratings. I am not sure how this will work out for them this time and I also wonder if the will have a WWE Champ and a World Champ again?
Things are a bit different now since both shows will be live and on the same network on back to back nights.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are a bit different now since both shows will be live and on the same network on back to back nights.
I'd say both being live make this split a lot different.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say both being live make this split a lot different.

Being on Tuesday should be a huge improvement from the last split as Tuesdays will have more exposure. Just hope creative is actually good with them and not script it like the C squad show they did last time.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Vince said Shane wont be on raw, he wants cut throat competition, then shane tweets out that he hired a GM and he will introduce them on RAW. What sense does that make to raise the ratings of RAW when he is supposed to be raising the ratings of smackdown and social media to smackdown.

Shane and steff are just wrestlers doing what they are told, I sure hope they act well.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Vince said Shane wont be on raw, he wants cut throat competition, then shane tweets out that he hired a GM and he will introduce them on RAW. What sense does that make to raise the ratings of RAW when he is supposed to be raising the ratings of smackdown and social media to smackdown.

Shane and steff are just wrestlers doing what they are told, I sure hope they act well.

Since the next Smackdown is the draft it makes a lot of sense to intro the GMs for each show on the RAW the day before the draft. Plus Vince told them they had both to announce their GMs on RAW. Vince never said Shane couldn't be on RAW just that he was relieved of his duties on RAW. I expect both Commissioners and GMs to occasionally appear on the other show when business that affects both shows is being discussed/negotiated/announced.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought vince said they had a week to choose their GM, shane posted on twitter that he already chose his, and since social media is a measuring block, just makes sense to try to break twitter.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought vince said they had a week to choose their GM, shane posted on twitter that he already chose his, and since social media is a measuring block, just makes sense to try to break twitter.
No, only that they had to announce their choice on RAW. He also said it was a competition so, Shane or Steff should want to lock in their choice before the other GM to prevent the other GM from picking them. Plus since this is all a work and the GMs are already chosen WWE is just trying to build suspense and drive up the ratings.