• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which team will win the AFC South

Which team will win the AFC South?

• Tennessee

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Indy

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jax

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • AFC South tater salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like Shanahan as candidate... on his 3rd starting QB and SF presently 11-4

View attachment 317521
Yeah, Shannahan is worthy. I'd say his system is QB proof but we're still talking about the most important position in football.

A lot of good coaches on that list.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Shannahan is worthy. I'd say his system is QB proof but we're still talking about the most important position in football.

A lot of good coaches on that list.

I think I’d pick Daboll.

He has one of the least useful people on the planet and he’s about to start a playoff game

While using purdy is also impressive that team is loaded

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I’d pick Daboll.

He has one of the least useful people on the planet and he’s about to start a playoff game

While using purdy is also impressive that team is loaded
SF certainly is loaded. I remember in the preseason I picked Bengals v Packers (!) with the caveat that if the Niners had a QB then they were easily the best team.

And then they traded for CmC

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tip of the cap to DougP and getting that team on the verge of winning this division. Also, good for Trevor Lawrence for bouncing back after the bad October swoon. He still tries to play hero ball and gets a little loose with ball protection but hopefully can correct that. Knew it had to be a vast improvement from the shitshow of Urban Meyer but good for the Jags and TL.
The Titans are in a freefall right now and I can't see them winning another game with that offense. Willis not ready and Tannehill out pretty much seals the deal. Even with Tannehill, likely wouldn't make it with that offense. Basically a number 2 WR and backups. Probably lose out with the Cowboys coming and at Jax.