• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team in the Big12 do you not like the most?

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a trophy like we had with SU and VT would help with the whole new rivalry thing.
A gun trophy of some kind between us TT OSU and maybe OU would be a good idea, all of us use a gun in some way.
If we could get VT to stop being big ol vaginas and play us as an OOC game every year like some of the SEC and ACC teams do then it's problem solved for both. A real true rival game complete with trophy and not that wine sipping contest they have with East Virginia.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found myself rooting for VT last night. I never root for Pitt.

My best friend said he did to, while I can't stand OSU I can't get myself to pull for VT.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a trophy like we had with SU and VT would help with the whole new rivalry thing.
A gun trophy of some kind between us TT OSU and maybe OU would be a good idea, all of us use a gun in some way.
If we could get VT to stop being big ol vaginas and play us as an OOC game every year like some of the SEC and ACC teams do then it's problem solved for both. A real true rival game complete with trophy and not that wine sipping contest they have with East Virginia.

I agree completly, hell play it in DC every year at Fed Ex field. That game would sell out every year and make as much money as a bowl game without the long travel.