• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which site for the Dynasty league?

Which site?

• Total voters

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted other because I dont care. However my vote can be considered anti yahoo

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i voted for Fantrax... But the more i think about i would like to change my vote to ESPN only because thats where MBBRL is, and i like to have as many leagues using the same site instead of spreading the wealth...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Fantrax just won and I honestly do not care

but please be sure it works well as a free site...certain options boot you into their pay site...

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Fantrax just won and I honestly do not care

but please be sure it works well as a free site...certain options boot you into their pay site...

I just set a league up with everything we have so far. The only thing I saw that would cost money is the trading of future draft picks.

I deleted the league afterwards. Micro will have to set up the final league, because it looks like the person that sets up the league will be the commishner.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just set a league up with everything we have so far. The only thing I saw that would cost money is the trading of future draft picks.

I deleted the league afterwards. Micro will have to set up the final league, because it looks like the person that sets up the league will be the commishner.

the trading of picks is a serious concern... That is one of the biggest features of a dynasty league...

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perfect glad to hear
As for traded draft picks no issue there
All we need do is have a thread that lists traded picks with no other unnecesary comme

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perfect glad to hear
As for traded picks no problem there all we need do is have a permanent separate thread listen traded picks while having Micro document the traded picks
I would also be willing to save the same document on my USB key

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, it appears the majority favor Fantrax as the site. ..... we have an agreed upon line up preference, Barilko has a solution to trading picks. What's next - scoring ?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im cool with whatever you guys decide. I ll leave it up to you guys. i like espn though.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, it appears the majority favor Fantrax as the site. ..... we have an agreed upon line up preference, Barilko has a solution to trading picks. What's next - scoring ?
Let's get draft order out of the way. Poll forthcoming.