• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Power 5 team will repeat 10+ wins from last season?

What Power 5 conference team will repeat their 2014-15, 10+ wins?

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who will win, at least, 10 games (counting post-season). It is not to repeat their 2014 record.

ACC

Florida State: 13-1
Georgia Tech: 11-3
Clemson: 10-3

B1G

Ohio State: 14-1
Michigan State: 11-2
Wisconsin: 11-3

Big 12

TCU: 12-1
Baylor: 11-2

Pac 12

Oregon: 13-2
UCLA: 10-3
Arizona: 10-4

SEC

Alabama: 12-2
Missouri: 11-3
Georgia: 10-3
Mississippi State: 10-3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone except Mississippi St and Arizona, possibly UCLA.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona got shafted with their schedule. 13 straight games with no bye week the whole season. That's some fucked up shit.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if a bowl game counts, but I am not counting it.

if the bowl game counts as a 10th win, then all of them except Mississippi State.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had put "not repeat." I thought about it, but oh well. Same either way.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since Oregon has won 10 games for 7 straight years , no reason to say they won't make it 8.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can one of the ten people who says we won't win ten games explain it to me? We only lost two drafted guys, improved our offensive coaching staff a ton, kept our defensive coordinator, and play a schedule that gives new meaning to the phrase "cupcake."

Besides Alabama, who are these two teams that are gonna beat us? Maybe Nebraska since its a road game, but who else? Northwestern's coming to Camp Randall where they have gotten killed. Iowa's gonna stink this year, and they are at the Camp. Maryland and Rutgers got outscored 90-0 last year. Minnesota? They haven't beaten us since 2003.

I'm not sure we will be great or anything, but if we win less than ten games, we'll have to have one of our worst teams of the last decade. And on paper, we should have one of our best teams.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can one of the ten people who says we won't win ten games explain it to me? We only lost two drafted guys, improved our offensive coaching staff a ton, kept our defensive coordinator, and play a schedule that gives new meaning to the phrase "cupcake."

Besides Alabama, who are these two teams that are gonna beat us? Maybe Nebraska since its a road game, but who else? Northwestern's coming to Camp Randall where they have gotten killed. Iowa's gonna stink this year, and they are at the Camp. Maryland and Rutgers got outscored 90-0 last year. Minnesota? They haven't beaten us since 2003.

I'm not sure we will be great or anything, but if we win less than ten games, we'll have to have one of our worst teams of the last decade. And on paper, we should have one of our best teams.

I picked the ones I thought were most likely to do so.

Wisconsin is a big question mark right now due to coaching changes. And before you say anything - that he's familiar with the program is the only reason it's a question mark, if he was completely new it would be worse. But it's still 3 coaching changes in recent history and that is likely to take a toll.

At the same time Wisconsin might not lose a step and actually be better. However, I'd been reading you were having big troubles with your O-Line.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin's schedule is pretty easy this year other than Bama, I could only possibly see them losing two more games: Minny and Nebraska and they still get 10 if they lose all 3 of those.

They might not have the best team in the last couple but I think they can even compete with Bama bc of their QB issue too.

I could very well see them only losing one game, realistically, but there are always slip up's somewhere along the line.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Il

Iowa has a horrible offense, but they do have a strong defense. Last year, Iowa hung with Wisconsin. Actually, Iowa took the lead with 5 minutes left, and Wisconsin was up by 16. I expect it to be a close game because Iowa will slow down Wisconsin's offense and it won't take Wisconsin's offense to do much vs Iowa. But Iowa does have a shot if they can shut down Clement. I just don't think Iowa will win though.

Also, Iowa won at Camp Randall the last time they went to Camp Randall, of course, that was six years ago. But Iowa usually plays Wisconsin pretty good.