• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Kentucky players are gone?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say KAT, WCS, Lyles, and Booker are for sure gone although I would say both Lyles and Booker could use another year.

I've read that Johnson will make his decision by the end of the week (I think if he's close to a 1st round pick he's gone) and that the twins aren't actually leaning toward the draft.

Say what you want about the twins but I would be more than happy to have them another year.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say KAT, WCS, Lyles, and Booker are for sure gone although I would say both Lyles and Booker could use another year.

I've read that Johnson will make his decision by the end of the week (I think if he's close to a 1st round pick he's gone) and that the twins aren't actually leaning toward the draft.

Say what you want about the twins but I would be more than happy to have them another year.

Do they have a choice? Just checked out a couple of the mock draft boards and they're nowhere to be found. It's very possible that you have them all 4 years.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Booker is best friends with Ulis, and his dad was an NBA player, I think he's the one kid that may surprise and stay, besides Tyler, Alex and Lee.
Ulis, Briscoe and Booker in the backcourt
Poythress, Lee and Skal in the frontcourt
Add in Zimmerman and Newman or Brown
Not bad
Twins SHOULD stay, no Newman if that happens

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they have a choice? Just checked out a couple of the mock draft boards and they're nowhere to be found. It's very possible that you have them all 4 years.

I'm sure they have the choice to go and work out and not hire an agent... I'm more than ok with having these guys another year or possibly two.

Are there better players at their positions in college? Sure there is. However, these guys have been a big reason we've had back to back final four trips and I would have to think that a lot of college coaches would have them tomorrow if it were possible.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booker is best friends with Ulis, and his dad was an NBA player, I think he's the one kid that may surprise and stay, besides Tyler, Alex and Lee.
Ulis, Briscoe and Booker in the backcourt
Poythress, Lee and Skal in the frontcourt
Add in Zimmerman and Newman or Brown
Not bad
Twins SHOULD stay, no Newman if that happens

Newman is a stud but we would have to replace him after one year anyway so I'm more toward the twins at this point.

Booker could stay but everything I've read is saying he's leaning toward making the jump. The NBA will draft on potential which is why Lyles is gone as well. He was solid, but having less than a full season due to injury and sickness, I would like to see him back.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which Kentucky players are gone?

everyone2.jpg

PhightinIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a Kentucky Fan i would want the Harrison twins to leave. I see them, Lyles, Towns, Dakari, Stein and Booker going. Uylis and Poythress coming back. Lee will probably transfer but they have a nice class coming in.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a Kentucky Fan i would want the Harrison twins to leave. I see them, Lyles, Towns, Dakari, Stein and Booker going. Uylis and Poythress coming back. Lee will probably transfer but they have a nice class coming in.

You're a little late to the party. All Seven of the ones considering it (Harrisons, Towns, Stein, Booker, Johnson and Lyles) have already announced. Everyone else is staying.

Seven Kentucky players announce they're entering 2015 NBA Draft - CBSSports.com

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they have the choice to go and work out and not hire an agent... I'm more than ok with having these guys another year or possibly two.

Are there better players at their positions in college? Sure there is. However, these guys have been a big reason we've had back to back final four trips and I would have to think that a lot of college coaches would have them tomorrow if it were possible.

I don't blame you. They're both nice college players.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CCLBX7FWYAAHUa3.png:large

they gone