• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which city would be a good fit for another team?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it has been a first years since we've looked at moving. I go there every time I go to Spokane and haven't had an issue, but maybe the nostalgia clouds my mind when I'm there.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Years ago, I would've agreed with you but these days? I'm not so sure...Gambling is available in or around MANY major cities now(and growing). Hookers? come one now, name a city that you can't find a hooker if you REALLY want to find one, right? Drugs/Booze? available anywhere...So what is it that Vegas offers that other cities do not?

Much more of it everywhere you look...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like Memphis, Toronto, or OKC honestly. I think any of them would be fine. Portland and Vegas sure.

Maybe Memphis is ready now.

For those that don't know...when Bud Adams left HOU because they supposedly didn't want to build a stadium...he brought the Oilers to Memphis and they played 2 or 3 seasons there...in the interim Memphis was presented with the same proposal...build it and I will stay...the city said no.

He went 3 hrs up I40 and asked Nashville the same thing and the rest is history...TN is not likely to get two teams though....Vegas might get the Raiders...Portland...They won't get one either because of JJ in DAL, but San Antonio is a prime NFL market...they would get the metro area, and Mexican NFL fans.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much more of it everywhere you look...

Only in certain areas of the city(Strip, Downtown)...My last trip out there I spent quite a bit of time with locals and its just like everyplace else(except that everything stays open later) Nothing like getting a top notch affordable dinner at 1am!!!...I'm talking off-strip which most of the city is...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in certain areas of the city(Strip, Downtown)...My last trip out there I spent quite a bit of time with locals and its just like everyplace else(except that everything stays open later) Nothing like getting a top notch affordable dinner at 1am!!!...I'm talking off-strip which most of the city is...

But it's called Sin City for a reason, that obviously is the highlight of the city, and it's lifeline....
I don't get the NFL supporting a place that vile and then punishing players for being accused of lessor wrong doings..
It's just my personal opinion though....

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Portland is a good fit for the NFL. Sort of a subjective thing but just my personal feeling after having been there several times. It's better suited for soccer, disc golf, and renaissance fairs.

Cleveland though. They've been without an NFL team for a LONG time.