• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Best Describes Your Husker Football Frame Of Mind?

Your Most Accurate Husker Football Frame Of Mind?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're welcome to your input. ND was there in 2012 (12-1) so I'm not to sure there is a relation. Kelly has shown he can get there. Bo never has.

We wouldn't likely be here if recent (12-1) optimism were an ingredient.

In all honesty I see a ton of similarities in the programs. Both have some pretty decent talent. Both teams the defense has let them down. Both have storied histories and great passionate fan bases. Both have shown flashes of being pretty good and turning the corner. Both teams have lost games which were completely winnable. Either way I wish you guys good luck and in all honesty hope you get things turned around. I enjoy all the Chinese food thread, the shit threads, the Whisky spring game threadsand the Pelini threads too. I'm old enough to remember when the Huskers and the Irish were at the top of the mountain. Hopefully someday soon they return.

Brasky is 6'7" and goes about 340. Here's to Bill Brasky.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nm, you ain't worth it.

Well there's got to be a tinge of one of those 3 answers in your head, what else could it be that entirely eliminates those options?

I'm all ears.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even angry, but Fuck You R_A. - TomHusker

:suds:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Pelini WANTS you to be apathetic. It makes the shitty job he's doing easier.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Pelini's DREAM is that we no longer care about husker football.

That way he doesn't have to answer tough questions like, "why does your team shit the bed every time there's something real to play for?"

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been apathetic for awhile now, maybe 2-3 years.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Pelini's DREAM is that we no longer care about husker football.

That way he doesn't have to answer tough questions like, "why does your team shit the bed every time there's something real to play for?"

Honest question here.

Was the Minnesota game "something real to play for"?

Michigan St and Wisconsin were, no doubt. It was fairly doubtful Wisconsin was going to drop it's last 2 so winning the division, conference, and national titles were off the table.

IMO...Minnesota was more of a pride game than anything else. There was still the ability to go (11-2). That would have been progress.

(10-3) is still on the table. That would break the 4 loss cycle.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota game wasn't something real to play for. And nobody give me that "pride" bullshit. Playing for pride is what Yale and Harvard do.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the players threw in the towel after the Wisconsin game?

We've always heard the team goal is to win the conference FIRST. That was as good as gone for Minnesota week.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're really just playing for final poll position now. Win the last 2 and finish (10-3) should put them somewhere in the 15-20 range. If they'd won their last 3 they'd been (11-2) and likely right around top 10. Top 15 for sure.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty I see a ton of similarities in the programs. Both have some pretty decent talent. Both teams the defense has let them down. Both have storied histories and great passionate fan bases. Both have shown flashes of being pretty good and turning the corner. Both teams have lost games which were completely winnable. Either way I wish you guys good luck and in all honesty hope you get things turned around. I enjoy all the Chinese food thread, the shit threads, the Whisky spring game threadsand the Pelini threads too. I'm old enough to remember when the Huskers and the Irish were at the top of the mountain. Hopefully someday soon they return.

Brasky is 6'7" and goes about 340. Here's to Bill Brasky.

You make me want to make mature posts on the general forums again

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CFB general is so fucking dumb as a whole. The IQ level in there.... It's more fun to stoop BELOW their level than to actually post coherent, intelligent posts.

That place is a fucking dumpster fire of stupidity and the only way to have fun there anymore is to just take a giant steaming dump and watch the flies flock to it.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question here.

Was the Minnesota game "something real to play for"?

Michigan St and Wisconsin were, no doubt. It was fairly doubtful Wisconsin was going to drop it's last 2 so winning the division, conference, and national titles were off the table.

IMO...Minnesota was more of a pride game than anything else. There was still the ability to go (11-2). That would have been progress.

(10-3) is still on the table. That would break the 4 loss cycle.

It became something to to play for because of Minnesota's successes and our failures.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point of the season I'm usually apathetic insofar as our last 2 or 3 games usually don't really matter win or lose. After the season is anger in that no obvious coaching changes will be made

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CFB general is so fucking dumb as a whole. The IQ level in there.... It's more fun to stoop BELOW their level than to actually post coherent, intelligent posts.

That place is a fucking dumpster fire of stupidity and the only way to have fun there anymore is to just take a giant steaming dump and watch the flies flock to it.

That place is toxic... I've moved to Reddit for the most part for my CFB discussions...