• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which bama running Hasn't been arrested?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mk85la0gbh1rxagu2o1_400.gif

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

Of the running backs who dotted Alabama's roster in 2013, Tenpenny is the third to be arrested this year.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that's a lot of Auburn and Bama players headed to Washington and Colorado. :hippie:

But since Tenpenny is really good, so he will be severely punished by sitting out BOTH the Florida Atlantic AND Southern Miss. games. Oh and he'll need to write an essay on why getting pulled over in Arkansas is never a good thing when you are a Crimson Tide player.

But not to worry, he'll get three semester hours credit for doing it.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that's a lot of Auburn and Bama players headed to Washington and Colorado. :hippie:

But since Tenpenny is really good, so he will be severely punished by sitting out BOTH the Florida Atlantic AND Southern Miss. games. Oh and he'll need to write an essay on why getting pulled over in Arkansas is never a good thing when you are a Crimson Tide player.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutd...r-detroit-lions-receiver-titus-204652676.html

Titus never missed a game at Boise State, but is now a Free Agent in the NFL that nobody wants because he is a complete train wreck.

Now go ahead and rip on Nebraska players from the 90s. Deflecting is good.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutd...r-detroit-lions-receiver-titus-204652676.html

Titus never missed a game at Boise State, but is now a Free Agent in the NFL that nobody wants because he is a complete train wreck.

Now go ahead and rip on Nebraska players from the 90s. Deflecting is good.

Wrong. Titus missed a LOT of games. He was suspended for almost a full season at BSU, and did behave himself afterwards. He was never charged with any crimes at BSU either. He had some severe mental issues that were horribly aggravated by head injuries in the pros. The guy had talent but his mental issues will prevent him from ever playing again. Do some research, my friend, my opinion is that the young man needs serious help. I hope he gets it. If not, he should face the consequences.

but what does this have to do with the issue at hand?:noidea:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets go ahead and get the obligatory lame ass "rent free" and "stop picking on us" comments out of the way. :happy:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Titus missed a LOT of games. He was suspended for almost a full season at BSU, and did behave himself afterwards. He was never charged with any crimes at BSU either. He had some severe mental issues that were horribly aggravated by head injuries in the pros. The guy had talent but his mental issues will prevent him from ever playing again. Do some research, my friend, my opinion is that the young man needs serious help. I hope he gets it. If not, he should face the consequences.

but what does this have to do with the issue at hand?:noidea:

Wow, that's a lot of Auburn and Bama players headed to Washington and Colorado.
hippie.gif

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban spends 100% of his time recruiting the finest of young men (and protecting them from the hunh).

Gotta be all lies!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be a great category on Jeopardy!!

"I'll take Arrested Alabama Running Backs for $100".