• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will everyone be on Friday morning?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Ms Chaney showed up yet? :heh:

giphy.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Yes, but not certain
gimme your take on the pats/saints

interesting...

New England Patriots
Since the beginning of 2003, the Patriots are 42-6 in regular-season games following a loss. As a starter in his career, Tom Brady is 42-10 in games following a loss. This game is about heart for the Patriots after they were outscored 21-0 in the fourth quarter of the season-opening loss to the Chiefs, and they'll show that they have it. Patriots 34, Saints 27 -- Mike Reiss

New Orleans Saints
Brady and Drew Brees should both be licking their chops in this one. The Patriots’ defense allowed 537 yards in their Week 1 loss, while the Saints gave up 470 yards, the two worst statistical performances in the NFL. New England’s defense will be hurting if linebacker Dont'a Hightower can’t play, but the Saints' offense also will be undermanned without injured right tackle Zach Strief. So I’ll stick with the more proven team in this one. The Patriots haven’t been two games under .500 since Brady first took over in 2001. Patriots 31, Saints 26 -- Mike Triplett

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gimme your take on the pats/saints

interesting...

New England Patriots
Since the beginning of 2003, the Patriots are 42-6 in regular-season games following a loss. As a starter in his career, Tom Brady is 42-10 in games following a loss. This game is about heart for the Patriots after they were outscored 21-0 in the fourth quarter of the season-opening loss to the Chiefs, and they'll show that they have it. Patriots 34, Saints 27 -- Mike Reiss

New Orleans Saints
Brady and Drew Brees should both be licking their chops in this one. The Patriots’ defense allowed 537 yards in their Week 1 loss, while the Saints gave up 470 yards, the two worst statistical performances in the NFL. New England’s defense will be hurting if linebacker Dont'a Hightower can’t play, but the Saints' offense also will be undermanned without injured right tackle Zach Strief. So I’ll stick with the more proven team in this one. The Patriots haven’t been two games under .500 since Brady first took over in 2001. Patriots 31, Saints 26 -- Mike Triplett

True but they were also 50-1 and they got blown out by the Chiefs... I hate when numbers like those get thrown out