• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where to stay in Blacksburg for some games?

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am going to be coming to a game or 2 this year with some friends and I am looking to rent a house for all of us to stay in. I would love something near downtown so we can walk everywhere we need to go (restaurants, stadium, tailgates, etc..)

Has anyone rented a place for the weekend in Blacksburg? Where should I start looking and how much should I expect to spend?

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I know I am going to be there months in advance I stay @ the Main Street Inn. In fact I was there a couple of weekends ago shredding the town with some of my old friends.

Mind Erasers, Kamikazes, and pitchers of Guinness - oh my!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I know I am going to be there months in advance I stay @ the Main Street Inn. In fact I was there a couple of weekends ago shredding the town with some of my old friends.

Mind Erasers, Kamikazes, and pitchers of Guinness - oh my!

side note: the main street inn is in my fraternity's back yard.....wasnt there while i was in school though...and havent been back to the house since the inn was built...seems like kind of a drag though

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
side note: the main street inn is in my fraternity's back yard.....wasnt there while i was in school though...and havent been back to the house since the inn was built...seems like kind of a drag though

Believe it or not this inn is really nice and pretty reasonable! I definitely recomend checking it out. Also I'm very familiar with your fraternity - met some good people there before I joined mine.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO HOKIES! Wish I could contribute to this thread, but I only live about an hour from the Burg. Whenever I need to stay, I crash with friends in Christiansburg.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
757 is a frat boy!!!!!

Which Frat???

fuck no. i was in a fraternity, but i am far from a frat boy....during the last 2 or so years of my 6 year tenure at VT our fraternity started getting more the gelled hair, pastel polo, backwards visor fucktards in it. my first couple years were great though none of that pretentious rich boy metro bitches...i stopped going to everything once all those kids started coming in, it was getting harder and harder to resist the urge to nail someone in the face every time i saw them.

FIJI

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not this inn is really nice and pretty reasonable! I definitely recomend checking it out. Also I'm very familiar with your fraternity - met some good people there before I joined mine.

yeah it looks nice...i'm just wondering if having a hotel overlooking our backyard has damped down the parties since it has been there...i heard they were thinking of moving on campus a while back though, so whatever.

which one did you join?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His name was James...which I do not believe is yours so......

And if it is....well, you can have her, I have told you about the girl I am dating now. She is the same age as Amanda Bynes.....which would have been creepy when I was 18, but.....

:)

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His name was James...which I do not believe is yours so......

And if it is....well, you can have her, I have told you about the girl I am dating now. She is the same age as Amanda Bynes.....which would have been creepy when I was 18, but.....

:)

lol definitely not a james

had to google amanda bynes to figure out her age...same age as my gf too