• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where should top defenders go?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, now the Titans have to take Tunsil because you need to reinforce the Murray signing.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, now the Titans have to take Tunsil because you need to reinforce the Murray signing.

The Titans have $50m to work with. I'm thinking spend some of that on a FA OT and a C to pair with two good OL assets, Warmack and Lewan. Maybe I look to upgrade the other OG spot in the draft at 64.

#1...take Ramsey...now you've got the OL, RB, and a potential stud on the back end.

#33...take Veron Butler DT

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans have $50m to work with. I'm thinking spend some of that on a FA OT and a C to pair with two good OL assets, Warmack and Lewan. Maybe I look to upgrade the other OG spot in the draft at 64.

#1...take Ramsey...now you've got the OL, RB, and a potential stud on the back end.

Yup they could easily sign say Beachum to man the LT spot, bring in Alex Mack for the Center position, and still have plenty of money to spend elsewhere as well if they want then use the draft to take truly BPA at #1 or try and trade back.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup they could easily sign say Beachum to man the LT spot, bring in Alex Mack for the Center position, and still have plenty of money to spend elsewhere as well if they want then use the draft to take truly BPA at #1 or try and trade back.

I think in places where they expect you to put the best product on the field quickly...it really does make better sense to me to plug the OL holes in FA...if Ramsey is even close to a Patrick Peterson or a Eric Berry...imo you take him to shore up the back end...admittedly, they still need another edge rusher. I like Butler @ 33 b/c they do need a legit NT, but say Spence falls...jump on him @ 33.

I like big OTs that can play, but the more I think about this, the more inclined I would be to take Ramsey #1 overall unless someone came with a decent trade offer.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has NEVER been a safety or corner drafted #1 overall. Tunsil is still the pick. They can get Weddle or Rashad Johnson in free agency to play FS.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Butler has a better chance of going top 10 then going Round 2. Freakish long arms and built for the NFL. If he can get off the line faster with a better first step, he should be one of the top defenders in the whole class.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Butler has a better chance of going top 10 then going Round 2. Freakish long arms and built for the NFL. If he can get off the line faster with a better first step, he should be one of the top defenders in the whole class.

Top 10... Really?...oh, than going rd2...got it.....I still like a DL big in that 33 spot to give LeBeau the NT he needs...but I could get younger at TE with Henry there also.