• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are the Suave Stave Supporters?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone still supports this substandard quarterback as our starter they need to revaluate what they look for in a starting QB. Like I said earlier all we need is a game manager for our team to be undefeated this year and he's obviously not even that. Now he's giving the biggest game of the season away with 2 int's, a fumble and 5 missed wide open passes.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mobility: 5
accuracy: 3
Decision making: 4
Pocket Awareness: 5
Adjusting/audibles: 1
Anticipation: 3
Leading WR's: 2
Arm Strength: 8
Physical Stature: 8
IQ: 6
Leadership: 4

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think our backups would have done better than Stave in 2013?

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stave shouldn't be the throw the ball 53 times a game guy. We're best served when Joel can be in the 15-25 passes a game range, Stave isn't good enough to throw the ball any more times than that and our receivers aren't good enough to be a 50+ pass attempts per game team. But, credit to Penn State, they put us in that situation.

I get that it's easy to bash Stave, but who do you play this year? Curt Phillips? CP's arm isn't good enough Do you really think we'd be better with Bart Houston? No one wanted to see anymore of Danny O'Brien. The next couple of years the qb spot will get better, but going into the spring Stave is going to get a chance to show improvement and once again win the job.