• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When Will You Grow Up?

When will you grow up?

• Never

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped watching wrestling around Royal Rumble 6 which put me at about 5th grade. I can't believe grown men actually talk about this shit.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So even though Yoko Won i feel he only did cause he was number 27. I mean he got really lucky, if you look at Yoko's endurance leading up to rumble 6(i like it),he was badly out of shape. Though yoko sat on people, so he always had a chance.

Montecristo Jones

Metrosexual fascist sophisticate
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped watching wrestling around Royal Rumble 6 which put me at about 5th grade. I can't believe grown men actually talk about this shit.
Troll topic, but I'll bite.

You obviously haven't been in the NSFW forum if you think this is bad, there's stuff there that's so pathetic that I can't even imagine being aroused by it at 11 years old, and I'm assuming most of the posters there are in their late 20s-30s if not older. (Who the f- jacks it to old Britney Spears upskirt photos from the 2000s?)

Not to mention the weird fascination some have with unnaturally large breasts which look more like elephant testicles stapled to someone's chest than anything that exists in nature.

The Freud think it's a symptom of leftover oedipus complex since it might remind some guys in question of how their mommy's breasts looked when they were infants - only logical reason I can understand the fascination with breast sizes that would never even exist naturally without some type of radioactive mutation.

(And this proves I'm gay, obviously).

Last edited:

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the duck voted never!? This Is a serious poll

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So even though Yoko Won i feel he only did cause he was number 27. I mean he got really lucky, if you look at Yoko's endurance leading up to rumble 6(i like it),he was badly out of shape. Though yoko sat on people, so he always had a chance.

Lol. Being a "old school" fan. I remember that.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll topic, but I'll bite.

You obviously haven't been in the NSFW forum if you think this is bad, there's stuff there that's so pathetic that I can't even imagine being aroused by it at 11 years old, and I'm assuming most of the posters there are in their late 20s-30s if not older. (Who the f- jacks it to old Britney Spears upskirt photos from the 2000s?)

Not to mention the weird fascination some have with unnaturally large breasts which look more like elephant testicles stapled to someone's chest than anything that exists in nature.

The Freud think it's a symptom of leftover oedipus complex since it might remind some guys in question of how their mommy's breasts looked when they were infants - only logical reason I can understand the fascination with breast sizes that would never even exist naturally without some type of radioactive mutation.

(And this proves I'm gay, obviously).

Some of us can look at the NSFW forum and keep our hand off our junk.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calls wrestling childish.

Trolls message boards.

Wonder if he knows what "irony" means.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not forget Bret heart vs Razor Ramon. Bret ended up winning this match it was a good match. Also notable mention was Marty Jannety Vs Shawn Micheals for the IC belt. The push Shawn received was in lieu of Martys drug problem. Originally supposed to be Jannety. The rest as they say, is history.

Montecristo Jones

Metrosexual fascist sophisticate
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never watch Pro Wrestling but it's basically just a "Soap Opera for men", so don't see why it's so much more 'lame' than someone watching Grey's Anatomy or overrated Sitcoms like "Big Bang Theory".

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.. I thought the same thing when it happened.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hqdefault.jpg

Anyway, so is that STL front office hard at work yet?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never understood why outsiders come into or onto a wrestling forum to call out the product. As if they think we think this stuff is still real or something.