• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers are Classless

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's well known Dodgers fans are some the worst who will stab, beat and kill opposing teams' fans but I didn't realize the Dodgers organization as a whole is a piece of shit with no class.

Yeah so what, I'm bitter. I have the front office to blame and the Cardinals playing down to a lot of their competition but the Dodgers not showing up all weekend was a display of zero integrity and 100% stupidity allowing a division rival with so much success in the post season to win the last wildcard spot.

I am going to look forward to this perennial underachieving team to get it's ass kicked and booted from the playoffs.

Rant over.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's well known Dodgers fans are some the worst who will stab, beat and kill opposing teams' fans but I didn't realize the Dodgers organization as a whole is a piece of shit with no class.

Yeah so what, I'm bitter. I have the front office to blame and the Cardinals playing down to a lot of their competition but the Dodgers not showing up all weekend was a display of zero integrity and 100% stupidity allowing a division rival with so much success in the post season to win the last wildcard spot.

I am going to look forward to this perennial underachieving team to get it's ass kicked and booted from the playoffs.

Rant over.

Few things i want to say. First, thank you this made my day. This might be post of the year. Secondly this should be moved to the MLB General Forum to be shared with a wider audience. Third, the Dodgers were obviously mailing it in to everyone but giants fans and the giants who celebrated like they won the division. Fourth, because it feels good to know you eliminated the Cardinals before the playoffs began. And also, it feels good to be a gangster. Lastly,
Happy-Crying-Face-Meme-15.jpg

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rant over.
The Cardinals literally got busted for cheating. Aren't some executives facing criminal charges?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boohoo, the Dodgers didn't let the Cheatinals into the playoffs. Cry me a river.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rant over.

Yet you root for a team that actually cheated. The Cardinals organization has ZERO integrity. Btw...the Cardinals were garbage this year plus they now have no respect from anyone for cheating all those years. :laugh3:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you root for a team that actually cheated. The Cardinals organization has ZERO integrity. Btw...the Cardinals were garbage this year plus they now have no respect from anyone for cheating all those years. :laugh3:
Actually it was just one rogue person in the front office who the dealt with swiftly.

Nevertheless a buckeyes fan calling anyone a cheater is pretty funny.

The Cardinals didn't receive any sanctions but we all know the buckeyes have.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was just one rogue person in the front office who the dealt with swiftly.

Nevertheless a buckeyes fan calling anyone a cheater is pretty funny.

The Cardinals didn't receive any sanctions but we all know the buckeyes have.

Making this comment pretty much says you have no idea what you are talking about :pound:

One person...whatever makes you sleep at night. He was the only one that got caught.

Cardinals and Pats are the cheaters that stand out from everyone. Sad organizations that cant win without it. Have fun in the offseason with scouting reports that you actually have to work for now

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun in the offseason with scouting reports that you actually have to work for now
They wouldn't have to work for them if they make the right call and didn't let Luhnow leave in the first place.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should be more upset by the fact that a little more than a week ago, my Braves went up to Citi Field in New York and swept the Mets in their home park. A team truly playing spoiler....

Except neither the Giants nor the Cards could take advantage of it.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making this comment pretty much says you have no idea what you are talking about :pound:

One person...whatever makes you sleep at night. He was the only one that got caught.

Cardinals and Pats are the cheaters that stand out from everyone. Sad organizations that cant win without it. Have fun in the offseason with scouting reports that you actually have to work for now
The dude stole prospect info. Let me know when you're done being stretch Armstrong.

I've never heard anyone share that opinion.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should be more upset by the fact that a little more than a week ago, my Braves went up to Citi Field in New York and swept the Mets in their home park. A team truly playing spoiler....

Except neither the Giants nor the Cards could take advantage of it.
Yeah that sucked too. I guess that's the difference in playing in a little league and the NFL Central.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rant over.

Someone who would pen such a post is clearly incapable of engaging in a rational, logical dialogue. Good luck to you if this your ability to reason.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if the Cards took care of their own business they wouldn't have to rely on someone else helping them "back in"