• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whats your take on kalil mack?

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Raiders picked up Ross again after being cut by the Fins?? Smart move by Reggie!! Anything to give us a edge Vs that Fin D that can be VERY good when its clicking!! Ross has not played very good for us!! But he knows our D, and more important he knows that Fin D as well.. Hopefully that gives us a small edge when we play them.. WIN this game, then move on to our bye week and SEE what happens??

More importantly important is that he knows the Fins' offense...

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Yup RaiderZar.. Anything that can give us a small edge?? Im down with.. I know the fakers out there that have the sheep eating out of theirs hands, will say fire RM for picking up Ross!! Well, its not like we have a choice over ALL the ALL PRO Ss that are on the market right now.. Burris, Streater, SIO, Roach, Branch, 4 starters and a KEY back up all hurt!! You think we can replace those guys, with cats from the market?? Its ok to HATE Raider Fans.. But Cmon man be smart..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple keys to victory?? RUN the ball and stop the RUN!! No TOs, Hit the QB!! Catch the ball.. The REFS should be fair in this game?? Hmmm we shall SEE on that one.. 0-4 WILL DOOM US!! We must JUST WIN!!

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This where RM screwed the pooch. I like the Tuck signing, but we should have kept Houston. Book-end Old Timers is not the way to go. :gaah:

At least Raiders did not give up 2 first rounders for an aging DE.

So, that's an improvement.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this will be Allen's last season if Raiders don't show significant improvement soon.

He could be a mid season casualty if they go 0-6 or 0-7.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy how CARR has faced what?? 3 TOP 10 Ds?? With no RUN game, and WRs that are scared to catch the ball.. And still up to NOW looks good!! I want to SEE what he can do with a good RUN game, and our WRs catching the ball.. Hopefully we see that VERY soon!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is it!! If we go 0-4?? Its ovah!! The pitchforks would be to much for Mark Davis!! We MUST WIN this game, for the sake of the fans and the Raider franchise!! Such a promising offseason is crashing DOWN all around us!! In sports all that matters are WINS!! There is still time though!! DA and the Raiders NEED to show us that they can get it done!! JUST WIN................. GO RAIDERS!!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not sold on him. As a top pick like he was I expected Patrick Willis rookie season type stays 174 tackles 4 sacks. Was in qb face every time he threw. Now rest of SF D wasn't bad either so maybe that's part of it. He's not a bust by any means but just not sure if he's even in the top 25 at his position

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not sold on him. As a top pick like he was I expected Patrick Willis rookie season type stays 174 tackles 4 sacks. Was in qb face every time he threw. Now rest of SF D wasn't bad either so maybe that's part of it. He's not a bust by any means but just not sure if he's even in the top 25 at his position

If we fuck this one up we deserve to suffer this fate.

Kalil Mack is without a doubt the best defensive player we have drafted since C Woods, if we can't help him develop into the player he will be, another team gladly will, the Cowboys have just one of many we have squandered STARTING for them right now.

It's time to stop blaming the players and recognize that the leadership and coaching of this team is the essential element missing from the equation.

The Raiders have brought in some good young talent, that was the easy part building them into a team is where the real skill comes in. I am sick and tired of watching players leave the Raiders and prosper in other places,

fuck, I think Deangelo Hall is still playing somewhere, guys that were "slackers" on our team find discipline and structure elsewhere and prove that it wasn't them, IT IS US.

HOW MANY PLAYERS DOES IT TAKE BEFORE WE GET IT?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several sites have said he's the best defensive rookie.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how it is FlaRaider with this fan base.. If Mack is not Ray Lewis in his prime, he sucks and we must trade him or cut him.. Same goes with Carr.. Every game ive seen, the people calling the games are saying?? Man the Raiders just don't have any weapons and NO run game!! They are putting WAY to much pressure on Carr.. Heck i read some piece were this guy polled 5 TOP NFL people, who is better Carr or Kap.. It was 5-0 Carr.. The world is telling us we just don't have enough WEAPONS!! But that's not enough!! We MUST cut, or trade the good thing we have!! Hey they are NOT Joe Montana and Ray Lewis!! In their Rookie years!! Get rid of them!!
Ya let's ship Mack Attack to the Ravens and Carr to the Rams!! Instead of 52-0 it would of been 100-0 with Carr on the Rams!! Hey anybody out there want a rookie QB that is one of the smartest QBs to come out in a LONG TIME!! His arm talent is TOP 5 in the game right now!! He just NEEDs good coaching and some weapons.. Or how about a LB that has a motor that never stops, and is regarded as the best rookie D player in this draft..
The truth is, we don't know how to deal with young phenom players cuz we never really had any.. Great post FlaRaider!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We finally get a GM that truly knows how to build through the draft.. And we don't want him or his draft picks!! Smh!! My my how we long for the days of blowing it up every year, CAP HELL, trading all our draft picks!!

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we fuck this one up we deserve to suffer this fate.

Kalil Mack is without a doubt the best defensive player we have drafted since C Woods, if we can't help him develop into the player he will be, another team gladly will, the Cowboys have just one of many we have squandered STARTING for them right now.

It's time to stop blaming the players and recognize that the leadership and coaching of this team is the essential element missing from the equation.

The Raiders have brought in some good young talent, that was the easy part building them into a team is where the real skill comes in. I am sick and tired of watching players leave the Raiders and prosper in other places,

fuck, I think Deangelo Hall is still playing somewhere, guys that were "slackers" on our team find discipline and structure elsewhere and prove that it wasn't them, IT IS US.

HOW MANY PLAYERS DOES IT TAKE BEFORE WE GET IT?

i think a lot of it is having other high quality players to help take the load off. see jennings succeeding in new york hurts yeah. i think that team has way better run blocking than oakland has had in a long time. often when mcfadden or whoever gets the ball there isn't any running lanes so just slam into the pile to get a yard or 2. outside of the long run the week before with murray there hasn't been any room to run consistently. so yeah there are good players that have been on team in past and succeed elsewhere. i think carr would be much better if he had solid receivers to throw too. how often have we heard well that was a coverage sack nobody got open.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive heard nothing but good things, give him time, 60 tackles isnt bad