• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whats your take on kalil mack?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was hyped up in draft. heard stories of how great hes been in practice... havent seen it on the field...too early to tell...but surely hope this isnt mclain part 2

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack will be a decent player once he adjusts to the speed of the NFL.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to start slowly or tentative within the game. Once he gets acclimated to the pace of the game, he does pretty well. I believe he was 2nd in tackles in game 2. I like what I've seen so far. Hell, he hasn't shot at anybody yet. :clap:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question would be...What is your take on Rolando McClain actually playing pretty well for the Cowboys right now and actually having his name mentioned as one of the frontrunners for comeback player of the year?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack Attack is turning into a monster game by game!! DROY!! Carr= OROY!!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack Attack is turning into a monster game by game!! DROY!! Carr= OROY!!

He is? I haven't seen it. Maybe it's coaching. When he was drafted it was made out to be he would be second coming of Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis etc. I'm still optimistic just starting to think when these college playmakers get to nfl they've usually got it from the start. Potential is an overused word in nfl. He's not a flat out bust but I haven't seen much to consider even best LB on team

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not looking hard enough Trojan.. Mack about won us that game.. Look were he is ranked on PFF.. He is getting held all game long, and most of the time they got 2 dudes on him.. And that opens up other players to make plays.. You don't only impact a game by sacks!! Oh, but those sacks will come soon enough.. He is very good!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the Raiders i expected to see from game one.. Like i said the talent is there, it just NEEDS to be coached up!! Bummer about losing Streater and Branch!! Ugh, and who knows for how long?? Hopefully though we get SIO and Roach back for the Fin game.. Our RUN game is still a little spotty, but it seems to me?? That we want to fast track Carr, and not really try to RUN the ball.. They are getting him ready for next year, when they will draft him Amari Cooper from Bama and get him one of the TOP FA WRs on the market.. Carr has NO fear!!
In the meantime?? Our D keeps playing like that?? We WILL have a chance!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the Raiders i expected to see from game one.. Like i said the talent is there, it just NEEDS to be coached up!! Bummer about losing Streater and Branch!! Ugh, and who knows for how long?? Hopefully though we get SIO and Roach back for the Fin game.. Our RUN game is still a little spotty, but it seems to me?? That we want to fast track Carr, and not really try to RUN the ball.. They are getting him ready for next year, when they will draft him Amari Cooper from Bama and get him one of the TOP FA WRs on the market.. Carr has NO fear!!
In the meantime?? Our D keeps playing like that?? We WILL have a chance!!

Why we didn't give Murray some more work is beyond me, DMC cannot cut, his best runs were straight ahead yesterday, we should be playing him outside the tackles.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why we didn't give Murray some more work is beyond me, DMC cannot cut, his best runs were straight ahead yesterday, we should be playing him outside the tackles.

Oh yeah, Mack is going to be good, I have a good feeling this won't be a RoMac meltdown.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One guess which team is dead last in rushing so far... :wtf2:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya flaraider, not to sure why we don't give Murray more run?? I would split DMAC out wide, and put Murray or Reece in the back.. Not always, but DMAC has good hands and speed!! I would try to match him up on DBs and LBs.. Get him in space.. I think we went deep one time to DMAC?? Didn't make the play, but i would do that 4 or so times a game.. Oh hey?? Guess who is the #1 rank OLB?? Man i want to see Roach play with these guys!! Roach is not the best MLB out there!! But the dude is smart and knows how to play..

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is? I haven't seen it. Maybe it's coaching. When he was drafted it was made out to be he would be second coming of Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis etc. I'm still optimistic just starting to think when these college playmakers get to nfl they've usually got it from the start. Potential is an overused word in nfl. He's not a flat out bust but I haven't seen much to consider even best LB on team

Did you even watch the game? He bitched up Nate Solder for 60 minutes.

https://vine.co/v/O7OquFTtmIm

https://vine.co/v/O7OOruLEbpA

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h2...p4?versionId=8Q2HRMnhrXnl0oYUT.xeInmPh3sTb_Jj

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good work RaiderBill.. Well it looks like the injury bug is hitting the Raiders big time!! Ugh!! Now we go to that old saying in sports?? NEXT MAN UP!! Hopefully that next man up is?? SIO and Roach!!
With Streater going down for who knows for how long?? Its time to see what Vincent Brown has!! Oh, it would of been much better to break him out after our bye week, but that gig is up imo.. Some of our guys are scared to catch the ball, so wee NEED to fast track Brown as well.. imo.. Man i would NEVER give my job up without a fight..

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MACK SACTER...

I agree with all you fine people say...starts slow....acclimates quarter by quarter and finishes great...

Just wish TUCK would put in more work like he did against the PATS? And is WOODLEY still on the team?

Maybe we should see if HARRISON will take a bribe and come play for us...trade WOOD BACK

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MACK SACTER...

I agree with all you fine people say...starts slow....acclimates quarter by quarter and finishes great...

Just wish TUCK would put in more work like he did against the PATS? And is WOODLEY still on the team?

Maybe we should see if HARRISON will take a bribe and come play for us...trade WOOD BACK

This where RM screwed the pooch. I like the Tuck signing, but we should have kept Houston. Book-end Old Timers is not the way to go. :gaah:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Burris done, and SIO and Roach still not ready?? I would move Woodly to LB!! In which he played his whole career at.. And start CJ Wilson at DE!! Mack, Maiava, Woodly.. Some 3-4 looks?? Mack, Maiava, Bojay, Woodly.. At least for this game, till we hit our bye week.. Im not ready to give up on Woodly yet.. Dude is an OLB playing DE for the first time in his NFL career.. I would put him in his old spot at least for this game and say?? Go get him Woodly!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Raiders picked up Ross again after being cut by the Fins?? Smart move by Reggie!! Anything to give us a edge Vs that Fin D that can be VERY good when its clicking!! Ross has not played very good for us!! But he knows our D, and more important he knows that Fin D as well.. Hopefully that gives us a small edge when we play them.. WIN this game, then move on to our bye week and SEE what happens??

Last edited by a moderator: