• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL whats your evaluation

Grade the team

• Coaching Staff - A

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Offense - A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defense - A

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Coaching Staff - B

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Offense - B

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Defense - B

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Coaching Staff - C

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Offense - C

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Defense - C

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Coaching Staff - D

• Offense - D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Defense - D

• Coaching Staff - F

• Offense - F

• Defense - F

• Total voters

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first quarter of the 2017 season is in the books

give the team a few grades

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also feel free to give grades to the front office for off season acquisitions.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave B's across the board. IM giving the front office a C. Cause they did good in the draft, free agency is a mixed bag, but over all its an incomplete for the class because we will go into next off season still unsettled at QB or debating for the umpteenth billionth time, is Kirk worth what it will take to keep him.

And thats not to hijack the thread, just to explain my FO grade of a C- incomplete

Born to run

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave them a c across the board. They played pretty well against the Chiefs. Pretty tough winning in KC but they seem to be moving in the right direction. They should make the playoffs..

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave them a c across the board. They played pretty well against the Chiefs. Pretty tough winning in KC but they seem to be moving in the right direction. They should make the playoffs..

so why a c? lol

Born to run

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so why a c? lol
Well.. because right now they seem to play very well for one half and then drop off.. They lack consistency. that's why I give them a C. I think they will iron out that problem though and do better as the season moves ahead.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, too, gave them Bs across the board. I would have given the defense an A if they would have stopped KC on that last drive, but they showed they still have a ways to go. Front office grade is incomplete. Too early to judge FO moves. That becomes evident in a few years. But given they couldn't lock up KC is a major hit on this FO.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the coaching staff a B because our defensive staff has been stellar. I think our Hc and offensive staff have been a D.

I give the defense an A. I am not sure there has been a bigger surprise in the league except for maybe the offense of the Rams.

I give the offense a D because we have been inconsistent to a major point and everyone other than KC, CT, and the OL have been shit.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
redskins have a power rating of 9

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the coaching staff a B because our defensive staff has been stellar. I think our Hc and offensive staff have been a D.

I give the defense an A. I am not sure there has been a bigger surprise in the league except for maybe the offense of the Rams.

I give the offense a D because we have been inconsistent to a major point and everyone other than KC, CT, and the OL have been shit.
I echo this however, I give the FO a D for 2 reasons. Not being able to seal the deal on Cousins and while some of the FA signings appear to have improved the team, a few are holding us back in certain areas.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I echo this however, I give the FO a D for 2 reasons. Not being able to seal the deal on Cousins and while some of the FA signings appear to have improved the team, a few are holding us back in certain areas.

I give the FO an F. Their unethical handling of the SM situation is reprehensible. The way they handled KC was equally bad and BA trying to make people look bad is without excuse. I have no problem at all with their acquisitions.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its time for this team to stop takin turns having brain farts at critical points in the game.

As of right now - Coaching staff C- Def coaches solid B, off coaches D.

Offense - B+ We're still not a smart team in certain situations, but Kirk, the OL and Vernon Davis are playing well. SP needs to stop Matt Jones,l as does JC and the WRs/pass catchers overall have to play better. CT is playing well also and needsz to get more touches imo, preferably in space/the passing game. I'm still not real comfortable watching him run inside, but that's by own hang up not anyone else's.

Defense - I'll say C+ right now. They aren't as good as they looked against the Raiders and 3rd dn is still a huge issue. 29 first given up 61% 3rd dn conv isn't gonna cut it. They are tackling better and the potential is there imo.

Spec Teams - I'll give them a C- as well. JC is averaging less than 5 yards on pt ret and DH still makes me nervous on FG att.

ST coaching B-

If we can eliminate the self inflicting wounds. We could be cooking with gas. Not saying we run the table, but every game on the schedule looks winnable to me.

Perhaps its unwarranted, but I see 9 or 10 wins in our next 12 games as something that will be doable if we eliminate some brain farts and WTF! at critical times.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave overall B for coaching staff but have the D higher. The grade all depends on the criteria being used. Are you asking how do these units stack up against the NFL or how are they doing compared to expectations at the beginning of the season? If the latter than the defense has to get an A.

In terms of falling short the other nt - people always fail to acknowledge the talent for the other team & the fact that those guys are also paid to win. The Redskins D was decimated by injuries the other nt (thankfully almost none long term) & they were going against a solid unit with a QB playing very well, perhaps the best RB rt now & one of the top TEs in the game. Not an easy task to ask anyone to stop these guys especially on the road.

The true test comes up during the next few months which for the most part include very winnable games.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i think the offense is about a C plus . we havent been healthy , we havent gotten what we could have from our wrs , health has been an issue . there have been good things but penalties are killing the team

the defense i would say is about a b plus based on i believe they are better then a middle of the pack type defense i was hoping for . tackling is better , some players are developing well ionman fuller dunbar spaight nicholson allen , and even anderson

effort is an A . this team seems to go to the ball

coaching , again i have to go A on player development , B plus on scheme . clock mgt C

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off...I'll never, ever, give out "A" grades, because, even if this team was undefeated, had a defensive team that put the 85 Bears to shame, and an offense that made the 2000 St. Louis Rams or our 1983 team seem ineffective in comparison, with an added 25-26 locked in Pro-bowl players, I would still believe that our guys weren't doing enough towards beating our opponents.

In as much as other grades are concerned:

F.O....."F" Bruce Allen is still employed and that alone garners a "Z" grade. Beyond that they have passed on or failed to make moves to address clear weaknesses, (and I'm going to be generous here) dating back to not drafting Jay Ajayi in the 2015 draft or getting a competent QB in behind Cousins. This last draft was all SM's IMO. Bruce like the politician that he is merely stuck to a pre-written script.

Coaches....A "C" seems about right for these guys. Most coaches will tell you that the talent makes it easier for them so it doesn't come as a surprise to me that as the talent level improved, the coaching seemed better.

Offense...A "B-" "C+" grade works at this point. We're competitive and still have a few too many questions and a lack of answers at WR, RB, LG, added to the health of our starting TE and slot receiver.

Defense...."C-" grade if for no other reason it's two grades above where this unit has been in the last couple of seasons. You have to love the aggressiveness that GM has allowed them to be. However, in too many instances still, discipline or lack of the same shows up at key times. Youth and proven depth will take time to establish itself.

ST"S.....Also a "C-" thanks in large part to Tress Way. Dude is a major weapon onto himself.