• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What would happen if Rodgers and Brady traded places?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers 10 SB's 8 MVP's 12 All Pro awards

Brady kicked off the team and back to doing what he does best a real estate agent. Without his lord BB and system he's nothing but a scrub. Rodgers is the most talented player to ever walk the face of this earth. He's GOD in NFL terms.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers 10 SB's 8 MVP's 12 All Pro awards

Brady kicked off the team and back to doing what he does best a real estate agent. Without his lord BB and system he's nothing but a scrub. Rodgers is the most talented player to ever walk the face of this earth. He's GOD in NFL terms.

God isn't 7-6 in playoffs :doh:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is being held back by his coaching staff while Brady is being carried by his.

Sure his coaching staff made them kick 5 FG's vs Seattle or blow a 15 pt lead vs Seattle and his coaching staff made him fumble twice vs Minny last week:L

Rodgers is a great QB and probably best or 2nd best of last 10 years. I have him and Brady as top 2 with Peyton, Ben and Wilson rounding out 5. He is young and has a lot left and sure he will accomplish more but needs to to cement a legacy. He is the best Hail Mary QB i have ever seen and one of the best arms and good wheels

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure his coaching staff made them kick 5 FG's vs Seattle or blow a 15 pt lead vs Seattle and his coaching staff made him fumble twice vs Minny last week:L

Are you ignorant or just stupid?? MM is the most conservative coach in the game along with his D coordinator. They were up 19-0 on the Hawks and then shut it down in the second half on offense and defense. They play not to lose instead of to win. If they play to win games instead GB has at least 1-2 more SB wins right now. MM is wasting the time we have with the chosen one.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you ignorant or just stupid?? MM is the most conservative coach in the game along with his D coordinator. They were up 19-0 on the Hawks and then shut it down in the second half on offense and defense. They play not to lose instead of to win. If they play to win games instead GB has at least 1-2 more SB wins right now. MM is wasting the time we have with the chosen one.

Listen dope let me say this slow because you must be too busy stroking to your AV. No straight male has a pic of a guy just in boxers in his AV. OK Gayper the point is Rodgers just needed to get one of those in the endzone and not settle for FG's and GB goes to SB. Some guys don't have ice in their veins, or just pout and quit

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen dope let me say this slow because you must be too busy stroking to your AV. No straight male has a pic of a guy just in boxers in his AV. OK Gayper the point is Rodgers just needed to get one of those in the endzone and not settle for FG's and GB goes to SB. Some guys don't have ice in their veins, or just pout and quit

You a homophobe? I just want to show the world the greatest athlete the world has ever seen. LOL I had more muscles as a 10 year old than Shady. He has to be the least athletic looking player ever. Even punters look better. I find it funny so it's my AV. Since he's your boy you're the one who keeps him above your bed at night and fantasize about his deflated balls.

If MM calls the game the way he did in the first half the Packers win by 30+ points.
There are 100's examples of his conservative play calling costing the Packers but you can just look at the game this week. Pack up 31-10 at half and then shut it down in second half get three points and Detroit scores 17 unanswered points and needed Rodgers to bail out the team with a 12 yard run for a first down on 3rd and 10. This is so blatantly obvious just as obvious as Tom Brady being an athletic little girl. LMAO a 5.2 40 yard dash. BUAHAHAHAHA

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You a homophobe? I just want to show the world the greatest athlete the world has ever seen. LOL I had more muscles as a 10 year old than Shady. He has to be the least athletic looking player ever. Even punters look better. I find it funny so it's my AV. Since he's your boy you're the one who keeps him above your bed at night and fantasize about his deflated balls.

If MM calls the game the way he did in the first half the Packers win by 30+ points.
There are 100's examples of his conservative play calling costing the Packers but you can just look at the game this week. Pack up 31-10 at half and then shut it down in second half get three points and Detroit scores 17 unanswered points and needed Rodgers to bail out the team with a 12 yard run for a first down on 3rd and 10. This is so blatantly obvious just as obvious as Tom Brady being an athletic little girl. LMAO a 5.2 40 yard dash. BUAHAHAHAHA

No I don't hate or dislike your kind, to each their own. I already said that Rodgers is great but to call him the worlds' greatest athlete ever, you must be smoking some real strong crystal meth. Lets see him win some more before he gets crowned

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't hate or dislike your kind, to each their own. I already said that Rodgers is great but to call him the worlds' greatest athlete ever, you must be smoking some real strong crystal meth. Lets see him win some more before he gets crowned

Definitely no Homo. I don't think it's natural and disgusting.

Rodgers isn't the greatest athlete ever but can go down at the best at his respective position with the talent and skillset and work ethic he has. He has to do this despite his coaching staff. I wish he would call more audibles like Favre did. I'm sure you remember the first play of the SB in 97.

I honestly don't see him winning any more Championships under MM and Dumb Crapers as the D coordinator. I will hate those two as long as they're here. Wish I had more power as an owner but it's just BS fake stock.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely no Homo. I don't think it's natural and disgusting.

Rodgers isn't the greatest athlete ever but can go down at the best at his respective position with the talent and skillset and work ethic he has. He has to do this despite his coaching staff. I wish he would call more audibles like Favre did. I'm sure you remember the first play of the SB in 97.

I honestly don't see him winning any more Championships under MM and Dumb Crapers as the D coordinator. I will hate those two as long as they're here. Wish I had more power as an owner but it's just BS fake stock.

Now this is a good post and I agree. I honestly think he has a chance to go down as the best and has another 7 or so years. You don't need to remind me of the SB in 97, I still have nighmares about Desmond Howard. I personally think Brady is better but have no problem with anyone saying Rodgers is. 2 great QB's

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would happen if Rodgers and Brady traded places?

Pretty simple answer:
Aaron Rodgers would be the starting QB for the Patriots.
Brett Hundley would be the starting QB for the Packers.