• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will happen if

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know if you ever decide to see that there is a middle area in things.

But as for "arrogance" - :lol: You are upset because I dare go against a bunch of people. If I wanted to get along with you, I would. It's not that hard to just excuse the stupid bullshit. I choose not too. Get over yourself.

As I noted originally, I saw the middle ground from the start. I had no problem with the CFP's first rankings. I simply said it was but a reflection of their evaluation to that date, but not a reflection of how the committee would evaluate all factors at season's end. You disagreed and responded as I noted... you felt the committee would not value conference champion. In the last month, you have changed your mind. Fun for me to point out the contradiction in your stance. No reason for you to be a defensive little cry baby about it. Grow a fucking pair..

As for arrogance, you are full of it. Your arrogance does not upset me. This is a fucking message board. None of this shit upsets me.

But, I have fun calling out the arrogance of some posters like yourself. I come to the boards for entertainment. You have brought a lot of it...

You like to educate the inbreds... which is too funny.

As to your advice...I cannot get over myself. It is simply impossible for me to do so.

But, I have some advice for you champ... if you want to engage in a back and forth... you've come to the right board. The posters here are seasoned veterans.

You ain't that good at this shit. But, stay around... and the inbreds will make you better.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I noted originally, I saw the middle ground from the start. I had no problem with the CFP's first rankings. I simply said it was but a reflection of their evaluation to that date, but not a reflection of how the committee would evaluate all factors at season's end. You disagreed and responded as I noted... you felt the committee would not value conference champion. In the last month, you have changed your mind. Fun for me to point out the contradiction in your stance. No reason for you to be a defensive little cry baby about it. Grow a fucking pair..

As for arrogance, you are full of it. Your arrogance does not upset me. This is a fucking message board. None of this shit upsets me.

But, I have fun calling out the arrogance of some posters like yourself. I come to the boards for entertainment. You have brought a lot of it...

You like to educate the inbreds... which is too funny.

As to your advice...I cannot get over myself. It is simply impossible for me to do so.

But, I have some advice for you champ... if you want to engage in a back and forth... you've come to the right board. The posters here are seasoned veterans.

You ain't that good at this shit. But, stay around... and the inbreds will make you better.

The only thing I've seen you do is cry about the SEC.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... since I'm wasting time on a message board, most people would agree.

Haters going to hate. You must be ridin' dirty.
Very Poppy like.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3