• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is Winston getting his degree in?

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would give him the impression that Winston's career is headed in the direction he stated? And why are you taking up for him? Pretty obvious why he said it.

I got the impression that it was a personal opinion/projection, not an already supported conclusion. So that was how I took it.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to be a Physical The Rapist.... Oh shit I meant Physical therapist.... Stupid spell check..

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gauging by his victim's press conference this morning, he has a bright future in pron film production.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's working on his PHD.

That's a "pile, higher and deeper."

Pile of cash.

Higher/deeper than yours.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught some of Finebaum on the car radio this afternoon. Winston's high school coach informed us Jameis wants to be a Podiatrist.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The victim and her lawyers are now asking for a federal investigation saying the Tallahassee police botched it and gave him a pass because of football status...

Hope she is wrong, because if they did and get caught this will get ugly.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The victim and her lawyers are now asking for a federal investigation saying the Tallahassee police botched it and gave him a pass because of football status...

Hope she is wrong, because if they did and get caught this will get ugly.

I listened to the entire presser. She did not ask for a federal investigation. She asked that the Attorney General of FL do an investigation. She also threw mud at anyone involved in the investigation. Hospital, TPD, FSUPD, FSU, FSU PLayers, FDLE lab(which is at UF), and the SAO.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to the entire presser. She did not ask for a federal investigation. She asked that the Attorney General of FL do an investigation. She also threw mud at anyone involved in the investigation. Hospital, TPD, FSUPD, FSU, FSU PLayers, FDLE lab(which is at UF), and the SAO.

She could just be a money grubbing woman... who knows.

It is kinda shitty being in a guys position if you are innocent. I fired an employee of mine two years ago, and she accused me of sexual harassment.. HR had to do a 6 month long investigation, talk to all my other employees and peers... mgmt... it was embarrassing even though it was 100% false claim. She was being vindictive... and my wife didn't appreciate it either.

What is really screwed up is this country was founded on basic principles... like "innocent until proven guilty" and "right to face your accuser" but in the HR world... no way... you are treated like you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent... regardless of how much damage is done to your reputation in the mean time.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She could just be a money grubbing woman... who knows.

It is kinda shitty being in a guys position if you are innocent. I fired an employee of mine two years ago, and she accused me of sexual harassment.. HR had to do a 6 month long investigation, talk to all my other employees and peers... mgmt... it was embarrassing even though it was 100% false claim. She was being vindictive... and my wife didn't appreciate it either.

What is really screwed up is this country was founded on basic principles... like "innocent until proven guilty" and "right to face your accuser" but in the HR world... no way... you are treated like you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent... regardless of how much damage is done to your reputation in the mean time.

Bingo to the bold. Was in a similar situation as yourself a long time ago. Mine was race related though. She claimed that I said something to her that was racially motivated with 4 witnesses right beside us. 3 of which were also African-American. Even though the other 4 people said that I said no such thing I was still put on leave for a week while they investigated it. After a week long leave I came back an had to sign a write up. As I was told it was to cover the company's ass. I told them to pound sand and walked that day. Then called some police officer friends to get some revenge on the woman. She was pulled over everyday going to work for a week. Yes I was petty, but she was much more petty considering the shit she tried to pull. She was pissed that I was promoted before her. She had been at the company longer than me, but I had 100 times the experience and a degree to back it up with.