• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHat is the least important Offensive positiong in the NFL

WHat is the least important Offensive positiong in the NFL

• Quarterback

• HB

• FB

• WR

• Tackle

• Guard

• Center

• Tight End

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? How much football have you watched? Granted it's much harder to find top notch tackles than good centers, but you'd know how important the C position is for a team's QB if you've ever seen your team have a dogchit C.

Having a chitty center can make it extremely difficult for a QB to have enough time to work out of the shotgun formation. And let's not forget when one sucks so badly they can't do a proper snap out of the shotgun on a consistent basis, causing the QB to have to pull a gymnastics act trying not to let the ball be fumbled away.

Yeah, and the guy who puts the ball on the Tee for the kicker after TDs is really important too. You ever see kickers try to kick when the guy can't get the ball on the tee. Fucking Center dude. Every position is important in the NFL but you're telling me you want Travis Fredricks over Aaron Rodgers, Julio Jones, Khalil Mack, Tyron Smith, Von Miller. Everybody swears they have some insight about football. Remember in high school that one fat ass who couldn't run or catch and coach always put them at Center.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No offensive position is important in the NFL" - signed the Jets

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get these lists and you can't rank positions. It's not position that matters for winning games it's the talent you have at those positions. Obviously QB is by a mile the most important position in general in the NFL, but if your QB is Johnny Manziel and your WR is Jerry Rice, then your team's most important position is WR

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry you lost your Mom. But where I'm from Mom jokes are abstract. Everyone does it and it's not really talking about your actual Mom... it's a joke. The shit you say about me. Posting my personal info which can get you suspended is along the same lines. Where im from no one takes Mom jokes personaly.
I never realized Arizona was that badass...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get these lists and you can't rank positions. It's not position that matters for winning games it's the talent you have at those positions. Obviously QB is by a mile the most important position in general in the NFL, but if your QB is Johnny Manziel and your WR is Jerry Rice, then your team's most important position is WR

Good point. I remember the Eagles used to have god awful special teams and it made me realize how important ST are. Or if you have a good team but drop 4 close games cause your Kicker sucks... you then start to realize how important it is to have a good kicker. But there were always the 5 corner stone positions you need to be good at to have a good team and that was always QB, DE, LT, CB and WR1. Lower on that list are TE, S, C.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
false, its RB, bc johnny isnt getting the ball to jerry

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. I remember the Eagles used to have god awful special teams and it made me realize how important ST are. Or if you have a good team but drop 4 close games cause your Kicker sucks... you then start to realize how important it is to have a good kicker. But there were always the 5 corner stone positions you need to be good at to have a good team and that was always QB, DE, LT, CB and WR1. Lower on that list are TE, S, C.
lower nit not least important as uve argued

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even remotely close. The early 1st round picks are LT and Centers RARELY get drafted even in the late 1st. Center is probably the least important position in NFL

Dude you're reaching. I didn't say Center was the very least valuable position. It's definitely more important than FB. You did this all wrong. You should have sad rank the positions but people don't take the time to differentiate between Tackle and C. They just say OLine.

see this is why you cant be taken seriously. You cant even keep up with your own BS. *Drops Mike*

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see this is why you cant be taken seriously. You cant even keep up with your own BS. *Drops Mike*

How about this... you tell me where I said Center was the least important position in football and I'll leave forever but post proof that I donated $100 to your favorite charity before I go.
Thats why I hate the crap sometimes. Never once Dis I think Center was less important then a ST gunner, a punter, a FB.

Like I said. Show me where I said Center was the least important position and I'll leave forever and post the receipt of my donation to any charity of your choice.

So fucking annoying when people put words in your mouth. Yeah, I really think C is less important then FB.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this... you tell me where I said Center was the least important position in football and I'll leave forever but post proof that I donated $100 to your favorite charity before I go.
Thats why I hate the crap sometimes. Never once Dis I think Center was less important then a ST gunner, a punter, a FB.

Like I said. Show me where I said Center was the least important position and I'll leave forever and post the receipt of my donation to any charity of your choice.

So fucking annoying when people put words in your mouth. Yeah, I really think C is less important then FB.
I quoted your own posts. I didnt post it you did. Even bold printed it for ya :thumb:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quoted your own posts. I didnt post it you did. Even bold printed it for ya :thumb:

OK, honestly I didn't think of FB, just RB. I wasn't including K, P, ST. But when it comes to the rest of the starting positions C is probably the least important position (not including FB cause that position is basically nonexistent.

No K, P, FB, or C has been drafted in the top 14 in a half century.... but Center is actually important right.

The Eagles have the worst starting C in the NFL but got the 3rd highest ranked one after the draft in the scrap pile.

They are the lowest paid positions in sports (not including K, P, FB but they are really important.

There are articles on the Internet one by an ex NFL player who ranked C near the bottom. But he's wrong. They are really important.

The NFL players vote on the top 100 players and the premier C in the league gets ranked in the 80s while every other position except P K and FB get ranked higher. But that doesn't matter either.

But since I said "probably" and was thinking RB and not FB I will honor my word and donate $100 to whomever you'd like when I return to the US.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dear god u spew out bob sides hr mouth, rate posts bs, and can't even remember what u say

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lmao:L

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you factor salary into the equation then I would say WR.

Most teams don't play with a FB and the teams that do find them really important and they don't cost much.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen such tenacity arguing about the center position. Wasn't even on the NBA board. I am impressed.