• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if Coach Staaffe instead of Mullen?

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone relates any power derived from these boards as real power they need to be admitted! Lol

"With great power comes great responsibility"

:agree:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

Sounds like someone with a small penis. Like the two boys standing out back and saying my dick is bigger then yours, and neither have 3 inches. God I pray that I never get so thin skinned that I get my ass hurt by what someone on a free internet chat board says about me when they don't even know me. That is what is wrong with people today, heaven forbid someone says something that might irk them. I for one don'y give a flying fuck what anyone on here says about me.

Mike, As I said, I couldn't give a shit what people say about me or WVU, but telling someone to drop dead, die a horrible death, etc is pure BS. This board is about WVU football, and that is what we should talk about. This Jim Koon obviously has issues, the admins on this site found that his posts violated the terms he agreed to. Yes, I did report his posts, as they not only had nothing to do with the discussion at hand, but also wished bodily harm on me and my family. IF you do not like what I post, feel free to not read and respond!!!!!!!!

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike, As I said, I couldn't give a shit what people say about me or WVU, but telling someone to drop dead, die a horrible death, etc is pure BS. This board is about WVU football, and that is what we should talk about. This Jim Koon obviously has issues, the admins on this site found that his posts violated the terms he agreed to. Yes, I did report his posts, as they not only had nothing to do with the discussion at hand, but also wished bodily harm on me and my family. IF you do not like what I post, feel free to not read and respond!!!!!!!!

Dad I really don't have a problem with your beliefs, I may think you are out in left field, but that is my opinion. I respect yours and disagree with most. There have been times I have agreed with some of what you have said. Just not very often.

My question though is what did it hurt you for someone to "WISH" bad things on you or your family? If he had threatened you or your family, I could understand. But just to "WISH" something, I don't see why any grown up man would give a shit.

I'm not defending Jim, as I think he is a quack to get that upset with someone on a message board. I think you are immature for letting his "wish" not a threat get to you. In my opinion it puts you both on the same level.

I think Jim may have been PrisonPlanet from the ESPN board, for those who remember them days.

This is just my opinion, if you want to report me go ahead, I don't give a shit and I'm not trying to argue. Just some food for thought. If someone on here wants to "wish" me dead, I have no problem with it. If they tell me they are going to make me dead then we have a problem.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the guy, love reading his posts. Said many things many of us just think but just wont type. There were many entertaining posts. Even told me to Fu off once.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the whole situation turned into a heap of crap.