• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What I hate about my team..

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Ohio State's play calling. It's like the play calling is about making sure players get their touches rather than putting the game away. Please stop putting Braxton in the wildcat with an empty backfield, that's never worked. Throw the ball more than 10 yards. Play to win the damn game, if you want Braxton to get the ball, tell him to get open about 40 yards downfield.

Yeah, it's palpable and all that happy horse shit.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Ohio State's play calling. It's like the play calling is about making sure players get their touches rather than putting the game away. Please stop putting Braxton in the wildcat with an empty backfield, that's never worked. Throw the ball more than 10 yards. Play to win the damn game, if you want Braxton to get the ball, tell him to get open about 40 yards downfield.

Yeah, it's palpable and all that happy horse shit.

Playcalling is about the only thing I can complain about. We have one of the best running backs in the nation but at times during the game we inexplicably seem to forget about him.

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playcalling is about the only thing I can complain about. We have one of the best running backs in the nation but at times during the game we inexplicably seem to forget about him.
Aside from a couple games, they just intentionally quit handing it to him once he hit 100 yards.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from a couple games, they just intentionally quit handing it to him once he hit 100 yards.
He's had over 20 carries a game in 5/6 previous games, and the one game he didn't he had 19. I'm fine with them cutting him off at that point.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the injuries.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not throwing the ball down field is my biggest gripe. No reason not too.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was us last year. Henry never had more than 20 carries in a game last year. Including 13 against you guys despite averaging 7.3 yards a carry for the game.

Started out that way this year too, but the switch seemed to have been flipped during the Georgia game, he has averaged 29 carries and 173 yards over the last 6 games. Also not surprising for a 240lb back that runs a 4.5 40, he tends to do better with more carries as he wears people down.

Play calling was my complaint early in the year, but I like the progression.

Still not a fan of Coker. He's got heart, but we've had a lot better QB's over the years. We did win a title with Jay Barker under center, so there's that. In case some of you are too senile or young to remember, Barker was 4 of 13 for 18 yards and 2 Int's in the 92 Sugar Bowl win, winning the title and ending Miami's 29 game winning streak.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was us last year. Henry never had more than 20 carries in a game last year. Including 13 against you guys despite averaging 7.3 yards a carry for the game.

Started out that way this year too, but the switch seemed to have been flipped during the Georgia game, he has averaged 29 carries and 173 yards over the last 6 games. Also not surprising for a 240lb back that runs a 4.5 40, he tends to do better with more carries as he wears people down.

Play calling was my complaint early in the year, but I like the progression.

Still not a fan of Coker. He's got heart, but we've had a lot better QB's over the years. We did win a title with Jay Barker under center, so there's that. In case some of you are too senile or young to remember, Barker was 4 of 13 for 18 yards and 2 Int's in the 92 Sugar Bowl win, winning the title and ending Miami's 29 game winning streak.

Things seem to be calming down for us this year too. When the season started it was like the offensive coordinator had too many toys and didn't know how to play with them all. Recently, we've gotten back to our bread and butter plays of the power read b/t the tackles and our offense has been much more fluid as a result.

I still don't like the fact that we run JT so much. I'd much rather he keep the ball less often and give it to Elliott more, but some of that is just his read on the play so i guess its inevitable.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when Trump builds his border wall, he's going straight from Toledo to Chicago.
I think you forgot something about Michigan geography....I like Wisconsin better anyway.

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had over 20 carries a game in 5/6 previous games, and the one game he didn't he had 19. I'm fine with them cutting him off at that point.
I expect we see 25 or more carries these next few games.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our proximity to the Ohio border

Well if you hate Ohio so much tell that team of your to stop getting kids from that state. According to meeeechegan's current roster from mgoblue.com duh wolvereeeens have 20+ players from that state.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you hate Ohio so much tell that team of your to stop getting kids from that state. According to meeeechegan's current roster from mgoblue.com duh wolvereeeens have 20+ players from that state.
We have no problem accepting refugees.