• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Happened? Sloane Beat Down Like That.

sportingly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought she was injured or something, but an old fashioned beatdown. She didn't even put up a fight. Maybe I should stop hoping she will get better. Simtast you are always spot on.

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought she was injured or something, but an old fashioned beatdown. She didn't even put up a fight. Maybe I should stop hoping she will get better. Simtast you are always spot on.

I am not a fan of Sloane, but it was a TERRIBLE match from her last nite! She just sat there and took it! I couldn't believe my eyes! Whatever her issues are, she has always been a fighter! She just gave up last nite! It was pitiful to watch!

sportingly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of Sloane, but it was a TERRIBLE match from her last nite! She just sat there and took it! I couldn't believe my eyes! Whatever her issues are, she has always been a fighter! She just gave up last nite! It was pitiful to watch!
Thanks for the information Simtast. I had to rely on the scoreboard and I didn't know exactly how she played. I hate to hear that she just gave up. I'm not really a fan of her either because of her attitude and happiness when Serena loses. I question why she is not happy when any of the other players lose. I would like to see her do better than that under any circumstance, but sometimes one has to be brought to reality.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
55 minutes for Sloane to lose....a true marathon loss considering Tomic.