• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What games are you watching/paying attention to today

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England players need to start hanging onto the rock… What a disappointment… I was looking forward to this match-up… Just handing it over to Denver…

Manning in cold weather with gloves = average.

We need to take care of business because we can take down Manning and that O in the NY/NJ chill. A lot of ball left especially with the way the Panthers, Saints, Zona and STL are playing. Zona is 7-1 outside the division. Their game against Philly next Sunday will be a worthwhile view and our divisional games now look like wars. RWilson will be our savior.

Go Hawks!

Attachments

• Russell wilson2.jpg
    Russell wilson2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 40

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The grey cup was what i thought it was gonna be. It was in Regina and in Saskatchewan..........

Football is a religion and they love their roughriders. So the "13th man" was in full effect

Saskatchewan 45 Hamilton 23

Riders RB ran for 197 yards(a single game rushing record in the grey cup) was the MVP

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England players need to start hanging onto the rock… What a disappointment… I was looking forward to this match-up… Just handing it over to Denver…

Now Denver is fumbling the rock in the second half. You'd think that both of these teams should be used to the cold element.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG... What a comeback... 28 straight points for the Pats...

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An overall great day for football. Seeing how the top seeds were dropping like flies today, I'm kinda glad we have the BYE week.

The SNF game was no doubt one of the greatest comeback I've seen and it's fair to say now that Brady clearly has an edge on Manning.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SNF game was no doubt one of the greatest comeback I've seen and it's fair to say now that Brady clearly has an edge on Manning.

I don't agree. If not for the mistake on the punt return, this game most likely ends in the best way possible, and that's a tie.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree. If not for the mistake on the punt return, this game most likely ends in the best way possible, and that's a tie.

A tie would have been hilarious.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Brady over Manning… Both are GREAT qb's but Brady has a little edge.. Last night Brady showed how good he can be… That was one helluva performance in harsh conditions… Down 24 to 0 that was no easy task… It's not like there running game was doing much either..

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still can't ignore the fact that the game was 24-0 and majority of the fans thought the game was over. It's also hard to win in this league when you turnover 4 times and fumble the rock 3 times. At the end of the night, the Pats were fortunate to only have a -1 in the TO margin.

The comment I made about Brady having an edge over Manning isn't wrong, I saw a graphic in the 1st quarter that says Manning is 2-7 against Brady, so a loss last night made it 2-8.

You're right though, I would actually prefer for the game to end in a tie.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't ignore the fact that the game was 24-0 and majority of the fans thought the game was over. It's also hard to win in this league when you turnover 4 times and fumble the rock 3 times. At the end of the night, the Pats were fortunate to only have a -1 in the TO margin.

The comment I made about Brady having an edge over Manning isn't wrong, I saw a graphic in the 1st quarter that says Manning is 2-7 against Brady, so a loss last night made it 2-8.

You're right though, I would actually prefer for the game to end in a tie.

The outcome of the game had little to do with the QBs. The 24-0 score was solely due to NEs inability to not fumble in the first half. The second half was the exact opposite, and it ended with a mistake by a non-QB. I can't remember the last time Peyton Manning was the QB of a team that ran the ball 56% of their offensive snaps, and without those fumbles in the second half they probably hold on. It really wasn't a Manning/Brady outcome, because I think the teams themselves played themselves into and out of the win multiple times.

Actually, this is the 7th time the two have faced each other and the outcome was by one possession or less, and 2 others were by 11 or less. Their games are always close.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to judge Manning vs Brady by simply looking at the numbers because while they always "face off" against each other they are never really facing each other on the field at the same time.

Peyton for the most part has always been facing a top notch elite patriots defense whereas Brady has always faced an okay to above average Colts defense.

And if you look at yesterday's game it was a tale of two halves. First half Denver dominated and put up 24 pts due to turnovers. Second half New England dominated and was able to take the lead before Peyton tied it. And OT nobody won that game. Both offenses stalled and New England only won because of that terrible mistake by Welker.

Only difference is, the first half instead of throwing the tds Peyton handed off the ball so if you're just looking at numbers it's Brady over Peyton in that game. But if you really watched the game...Peyton did what he had to do to orchestrate 24 pts for his team and Brady did what he had to do to orchestrate the pts for his team in the second half.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A tie would have been perfect.