• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you all think about this?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/2/23/8097789/kansas-state-court-storm-bill-self

Personally, I'm against court-storming, but I certainly understand the emotions and the appeal. I just know of a few incidents where people have gotten hurt, and a basketball player in Tucson a few years ago had a scholly to Stanford to play vollyball but got paralyzed from a court rushing.

I don't know of anyone was watching the game, but those KState fans rushed the court as fast as I've ever seen.

Thoughts?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm generally anti-court-storming because of safety issues.

But I'm also anti-court-storming-shaming. I hate to listen to pious assholes pontificate about how you should act like you've been there, blah blah blah. Shut the fuck up. They're college kids. It's fun. Don't dump all over college kids for having fun.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Court rushing for the win. If you rush you put yourself at your own risk. No one told you to.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HARDEN triple double bitch. LOL. Feel his beard? I do and you should too.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RUSH the floor and don't be pansies.

Last edited:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/2/23/8097789/kansas-state-court-storm-bill-self

Personally, I'm against court-storming, but I certainly understand the emotions and the appeal. I just know of a few incidents where people have gotten hurt, and a basketball player in Tucson a few years ago had a scholly to Stanford to play vollyball but got paralyzed from a court rushing.

I don't know of anyone was watching the game, but those KState fans rushed the court as fast as I've ever seen.

Thoughts?
Has there really been death or serious injury? I need more proof that it is dangerous. Now if a fat chick got on my shoulders I can see injury and insult. But......

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So shall I take my dislike for mollytroller elsewhere?
I warned him.
Sting... I'm still pissed at you banning me,,BTW.

Less ASU talk, more Suns, Cardinals, Dbacks talk… please, for everyone's sake. You get too emotional with the UA-ASU rivalry and it gets annoying. You did it to yourself. PS- I didn't ban you… I don't even have mod powers on any board minus the Suns & Dbacks.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less ASU talk, more Suns, Cardinals, Dbacks talk… please, for everyone's sake. You get too emotional with the UA-ASU rivalry and it gets annoying. You did it to yourself. PS- I didn't ban you… I don't even have mod powers on any board minus the Suns & Dbacks.
YOu guys all teamed up on me. It was the wildcats vs little ole' me. You guys alerted a mod which is worse.
I will see you on the Dbacks, Suns, Cardinal and Yote discussions I guess. YOU guys kinda started all this shit from the ESPN days.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu guys all teamed up on me. It was the wildcats vs little ole' me. You guys alerted a mod which is worse.
I will see you on the Dbacks, Suns, Cardinal and Yote discussions I guess. YOU guys kinda started all this shit from the ESPN days.

That's because you always post shit that you know will engage us into this type of discussion, ON OUR FORUM. Anyway, I'm done on this topic. Hopefully you will move on too.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because you always post shit that you know will engage us into this type of discussion, ON OUR FORUM. Anyway, I'm done on this topic. Hopefully you will move on too.
You guys said some mean things on my Forum also. I will try to kill this and let it go.
ON another note: Goran and I.T had fabulous games, FML.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's not too intelligent to body check a 6'8" 220 lb power forward from Chicago if you're a 5'7" 140 lb freshman from the boonies of Kansas.

See Malice @ the Palace.

One thing about college games as far as I know is they don't serve liquor there. Which obviously is good. In these situations.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3