• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do we do?

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching ESPN this morning and the Georgia coach said, (regarding their upcoming game with LSU) the team that wins will be the team that "does what they do best". As I understand him, he's saying the team that does what it does better than the other team does what it does wins.

What do The Fighting Irish do? I would like to hear your response. I asked myself the same question and I couldn't come up with an answer I liked.

Hoping to see this team gel tomorrow.

GO IRISH!

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching ESPN this morning and the Georgia coach said, (regarding their upcoming game with LSU) the team that wins will be the team that "does what they do best". As I understand him, he's saying the team that does what it does better than the other team does what it does wins.

What do The Fighting Irish do? I would like to hear your response. I asked myself the same question and I couldn't come up with an answer I liked.

GO IRISH!

Ditto!

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the flipside, I'm not really sure what Oklahoma does. Their stats are good, but according to Sagarin, OK has played the 118th toughest schedule (ND #56). I don't think either team has revealed their true identity yet. Bell played lights out last week, but it was against Tulsa. I think we have a good shot at this game if ND comes out with focus, intensity (we have came out flat at home way too many times), and a good game plan. We just have to play better than we have so far.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO IRISH!

Playing an ugly, sloppy, hard to watch game, in which we win is what we do best.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you said that. That was the first thing that came to my mind.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you said that. That was the first thing that came to my mind.

Yeah, I don't know what it is, it's just how we play.

Nothing comes easy.

I agree with you though, we can win this game. And if we do win this game we could really pick up some momentum going forward.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both my bros will be at this game ... my one bro taking his 7 yr old daughter to her first ND game for her birthday. Man, for the price they paid for them tix and for niece's first game, I pray to God ND shows up and plays well for a change and somehow comes out with a victory ... ugly or pretty ... it doesnt matter to me as long as it's a win!!!

GOOOO IRISH!!!!!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Control the clock and win the turnover battle we win. We need to run the ball.