• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are your top 10 coaching jobs going into 2020

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep up with the narrative.....it is false. Georgia and Florida only won the East when Mizzou was down

I was using your idiotic narrative to show you just because you are in the SECe doesn’t mean your job is good.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep up with the narrative.....it is false. Georgia and Florida only won the East when Mizzou was down
I know you don't believe that ... get back to me on that fantastic recruiting you've been doing. LOL. But, then again, you're a basketball scho ... ah, never mind.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was using your idiotic narrative to show you just because you are in the SECe doesn’t mean your job is good.
I'm sure that coaches are chomping at the bit to take over a job in the SEC where they can recruit:

SEC - 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 12, 13, 14, 11 (that's out of 14 teams, FYI)

Nationally - 50, 37, 43, 43, 43, 25, 37, 43, 33

Yeah, top destination for sure ... wait, if their fans call this "solid" recruiting, maybe it's not so bad a job after all.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that coaches are chomping at the bit to take over a job in the SEC where they can recruit:

SEC - 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 12, 13, 14, 11 (that's out of 14 teams, FYI)

Nationally - 50, 37, 43, 43, 43, 25, 37, 43, 33

Yeah, top destination for sure ... wait, if their fans call this "solid" recruiting, maybe it's not so bad a job after all.

Hey Mizzou won 2 SEC Titles with those recruiting numbers, was 1 win away from playing for National Title in 2013 and finished season in Top 5 in 2013 and #14 in 2014. Pinkel had Mizzou in the low 30's most years and in the 20's a few times....which is just fine. Especially considering several teams listed above them in recruiting finished behind them in the standings. I already said that Odom was a bad recruiter and had Mizzou in the 40's.........Drinkwitz is off to a good start so far, even ranked above Bama right now (yes I know it won't finish that way). Landed 4 star DE Travion Ford who had offers from Bama, LSU, Ohio St, Oklahoma, Oregon and Texas.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mizzou won 2 SEC Titles with those recruiting numbers, was 1 win away from playing for National Title in 2013 and finished season in Top 5 in 2013 and #14 in 2014. Pinkel had Mizzou in the low 30's most years and in the 20's a few times....which is just fine. Especially considering several teams listed above them in recruiting finished behind them in the standings. I already said that Odom was a bad recruiter and had Mizzou in the 40's.........Drinkwitz is off to a good start so far, even ranked above Bama right now (yes I know it won't finish that way). Landed 4 star DE Travion Ford who had offers from Bama, LSU, Ohio St, Oklahoma, Oregon and Texas.
you won the SECe with Big 12 players, son.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever helps you sleep at night
Well, he is right. You won in your first two years in the league, so the classes I listed weren't on the team or contributing when you won the SEC east, not the SEC. You got blown out in the SECCG.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe anything you just wrote, you don't follow recruiting closely, or you don't understand it. If you aren't finishing in the top 5 every year, your chances are slim. If you aren't in the top 10 every year, you pretty much have no national title shot. Since the BCS started in 1998, no team won the NC without having more than 50% blue chips on their roster (4 * and 5*). Last year you were at 9% blue chips, all fairly low 4*. You've got a long way to go.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he is right. You won in your first two years in the league, so the classes I listed weren't on the team or contributing when you won the SEC east, not the SEC. You got blown out in the SECCG.

Did NOT get blown out in first title game.....well the defense did.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe anything you just wrote, you don't follow recruiting closely, or you don't understand it. If you aren't finishing in the top 5 every year, your chances are slim. If you aren't in the top 10 every year, you pretty much have no national title shot. Since the BCS started in 1998, no team won the NC without having more than 50% blue chips on their roster (4 * and 5*). Last year you were at 9% blue chips, all fairly low 4*. You've got a long way to go.

Mizzou can win just fine with Top 30 recruiting classes. Tennessee has had multiple Top 10 recruiting classes since Mizzou joined the SEC and they haven't done jack. Hell Barry Odom won 8 games, 7 games and 6 games his last 3 years at Mizzou with 40's and 50 recruiting class.

Currently Mizzou is #32, based on 9 recruits....so I think Drinkwitz is off to a good start. If you can't see that....fine. You believe what you want. However, I do agree that we can't have Barry Odom type recruiting classes in the 40's plus every year, that is why he was fired. Plus Barry didn't develop much talent either

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou can win just fine with Top 30 recruiting classes. Tennessee has had multiple Top 10 recruiting classes since Mizzou joined the SEC and they haven't done jack. Hell Barry Odom won 8 games, 7 games and 6 games his last 3 years at Mizzou with 40's and 50 recruiting class.

Currently Mizzou is #32, based on 9 recruits....so I think Drinkwitz is off to a good start. If you can't see that....fine. You believe what you want. However, I do agree that we can't have Barry Odom type recruiting classes in the 40's plus every year, that is why he was fired. Plus Barry didn't develop much talent either
You best DL player in Jordon Elliot was a transfer. I think the style of offense contributed to the early success but it's not being sustained. Need that talent. I think Mizzu can compete with a top 25 class if they are hitting it's evaluations correctly.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You best DL player in Jordon Elliot was a transfer. I think the style of offense contributed to the early success but it's not being sustained. Need that talent. I think Mizzu can compete with a top 25 class if they are hitting it's evaluations correctly.

Like I said, I don't count the Barry Odom years....he wasn't good