• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are you guys going to do?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be a Raiders fan. They are moving to Vegas, almost for sure, and I just dont give a fuck about the Bears anymore. Unless they sell to an owner who knows what they are doing, or better yet, hires the right people who know what they are doing, I'm finished. This entire organization is one step above the Browns or Jags, and its a fucking joke.

Although becoming a Raider fan may be a completely lateral move, at least I can trick myself into giving a fuck for little while maybe. At least the Raiders may have a chance to win the division once in a while.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then leave... and don't come running back when the Bears are winning games again or the Raiders are losing.

Bye

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think many owners know what they are doing. The owner of the Dodgers lives a block away from Wrigley and has Cubs season tickets.

We just need an owner that will bring back the Honey Bears already.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bear fan for life. Cubbies trained me as a youngster. I love our owners and never understood why they get blamed for losing. Did they not hire professional coaches? Did they cheap out on players? What did they do to make you hate them? We got great owners who try hard and care. I hate owners that get overly involved.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bear fan for life. Cubbies trained me as a youngster. .

??? The BEARS trained me as a youngster. Watching Payton run for his life while our "electric" passing combo was Bob Avellini to Golden Richards or Brian Baschnagel... Those were the days!!! :suds: :D

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this won't equate as well because of many factors, but... 4 years ago... The Chicago Cubs lost 101 games in one season. They were awful. Today they are going to the World Series. The number of radio show callers and people that jumped off the Cubs rebuilding plans screaming to anyone who would put up with it... "This WON'T WORK!!! The Plan Sucks! Theo is the devil!!"

I know it will take some magic to hit on draft picks. I know it will take some current players to develop much more than what we are seeing this season. I know it will take some luck to stay healthy (probably the most important thing). I know it will take management and coaches to find the right mix. I don't know if they have the right decision makers for the Bears that the Cubs have had.... BUT it's possible. It's doable. It's even more possible in football than it is in baseball.

The Health Issue: I can say without question that if the entire team were healthy- Full 100% roster. These Bears would easily have at least 4 wins. And we would be having much different conversations. But I know that's not a realistic request in pro football. The health question will/would help these players develop much quicker too. Not just for the guys who are or have been hurt- (White/Floyd) but with the help of vets playing next to them would help much more. Cutler throwing to White instead of Hoyer, McPhee/Goldman playing next to Floyd. Full rotation of Dlineman...and much more.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I going to do??? Seriously. Continue to be a Bears fan. If I suffered through the 60's and 70's, what's a few more decades?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is saved, Cutler is back.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? The BEARS trained me as a youngster. Watching Payton run for his life while our "electric" passing combo was Bob Avellini to Golden Richards or Brian Baschnagel... Those were the days!!! :suds: :D

Or Mike Phipps........Rickey Watts,Steve Schubert,Greg Latta...........yea,I remember those days.:L

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I going to do??? Seriously. Continue to be a Bears fan. If I suffered through the 60's and 70's, what's a few more decades?

I`m ot sure I have a few decades left in me before the grim reaper starts to creep up on me.........lol

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think many owners know what they are doing. The owner of the Dodgers lives a block away from Wrigley and has Cubs season tickets.

We just need an owner that will bring back the Honey Bears already.

Huh?